Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kyrie Irving: we already named a city after him!
(02-06-2023, 06:08 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I think this is pretty fair and balanced.

https://youtu.be/fzUjP5oLYr8

(02-08-2023, 05:06 PM)cow Wrote: It's got to be earth shattering for him.  He lost all he's ever known.  I'm happy Spencer is with him.  If you watched the conference yesterday, you can see how much Spencer was propping him up and big brothering him through the process of being traded.
I had these same thoughts. Made me feel good that Spence is there with him. It hurts so bad to think about Dorian, i just ignore that and look at it glass half full.

He’s always been the 2nd most important player on the team ever since Luka entered the league 

The non-star players who have long careers in the NBA are from the same mold as DFS. PJ Tucker, Ibaka, Haslem, Iggy, Horford, jeff green, rudy gay, wes matthews……these guys are all still playing because their skill set will always be in such high demand. Dorian has that in him and i wouldn’t be surprised if he returns to Dallas after his deal is up Barea-style. He’s a lifer
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Kyrie to DAL | SD, DFS, 2029 1st, 2027 2nd 2029 2nd to BKN| Irving to wear #2 - by Jason Terry - 02-08-2023, 08:17 PM