Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 7.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
86.96%
20 86.96%
Knicks
13.04%
3 13.04%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 11: DAL (6-5) @ NYK (3-9) | 103-106 loss
I'm not mad and not going to bash the Mavs, but we aren't a playoff team. I'm just going to lower my expectations and enjoy their progression this season.
Like Reply
WHY IS HARDAWAY THROWING THE BALL IN?????????????????????
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
I normally give RC the benefit of the doubt, but loss is absolutely in him. Taking out Luka, and to a lesser degree KP, out to start the 4th and keeping them out that long was ridiculous when KP was doing well and Luka was going supernova.
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 10:43 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: I've supported RC for years, but...
Do you think it’s Carlile, or Cuban & Nelson?
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 10:47 PM)Mavericks321 Wrote: How do we lose to this team twice in 10 days...
Trash coaching. Rick is literally throwing games.
Like Reply
Fuck you Rick Carlisle
Like Reply
It was blocked?  Ok...that sucked twice.

I hate New York now....and I can't stand this Morris spare.  Enjoy your 10 win season, glad we could provide 2 of them.  Lazy bums won't play hard the rest of the year.
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
Not even able to inbound the ball. Public shaming in Dallas. I want to throw tomatoes at someone.
Like Reply
rick blows.  yall can keep making excuses for him but real fans can see it and its a matter of time before luka does and wants out. he doesn't manage anything about the game right? timeouts, defensive adjustments, 3 point chuckin offense, never fouling up 3, benching players and fing their heads up mentally. He needs veterans already and even the vets have to put their foot down about stuff. Sad thing is who out there is a better replacement now?
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 10:49 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: WHY IS HARDAWAY THROWING THE BALL IN?????????????????????

Let's all be serious.  Do we actually want him GETTING the shot?  #nope  

Not good on him throwing it in either....why is he in the game?
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 10:49 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: I'm not mad and not going to bash the Mavs, but we aren't a playoff team. I'm just going to lower my expectations and enjoy their progression this season.

This team CAN be a playoff team. But coaching mistakes, lack of a solid gameplan, lack of any sort of defensive structure, and no consistency in rotations, ALL falls on RC.

The Mavs COULD be 7-3 if they just beat the Knicks. They could even be 8-2 if Portland worked out. But this team looks unmotivated. I haven't seen a Carlisle coach team look so perfectly content to be getting destroyed and have no sense of urgency. 

I defended Carlisle SO many years, even through his questionable choices. But the Mavs are 6-5 and 95% of the blame falls on Carlisle.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
I never liked Morris but whatever.  He will be traded to a contender.  How do you lose twice to this short bus roster.
Like Reply
I’m at a loss for words to be totally honest. The Knicks. Beat us twice in 2 weeks. Really? We literally don’t pressure the ball a single bit and get caught ball watching too often. We’re not losing, we’re beating ourselves.
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 10:52 PM)TXBamanut Wrote:
(11-14-2019, 10:49 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: WHY IS HARDAWAY THROWING THE BALL IN?????????????????????

Let's all be serious.  Do we actually want him GETTING the shot?  #nope  

Not good on him throwing it in either....why is he in the game?

Brunson, Wright, HECK even JJ are better passers than THJ. Why is he in the game during crunch time????
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 10:50 PM)Dirkster21 Wrote:
(11-14-2019, 10:43 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: I've supported RC for years, but...
Do you think it’s Carlile, or Cuban & Nelson?

Hard to blame Donnie when he got us Luka and KP out of nothing. Maybe Cuban has too much faith in Rick since he won a title here. Rick has been getting out coached consistent this year.
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
Im fucking sick and tired of losing to the knicks! Wtf man. Im gonna puke!

And why cant we shoot 3s as a team anymore? We don't even have Matthews and Barnes anymore.

Frustrating!!!!!!!
Like Reply
The obsession to copy the Rockets is sad. That's not championship basketball but the MBT is so obsessed with copying that style of play just to try to be relevant in today's NBA. And that's a disaster plan in the making
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 10:46 PM)LukstapsPorzingic Wrote:
(11-14-2019, 10:44 PM)toby451 Wrote: Good thing we rested Luka almost the entire 4th quarter, pissing away another win. Great job.
RC thinks Luka has to play the entire 1st and 3rd, followed by half of the 2nd and 4th. Must not deviate!

I am about done with the Mavs until they can get rid of RC, because it is just too freaking frustrating to watch them piss away games like this.

RC is so rigidly wedded to his analytics and player minute management, that it makes me wonder exactly how badly he want to win games.  Just WIN the game, man, even if Luka has to play more.
Like Reply
In good news maybe a lottery pick will useful in a trade this summer
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 10:51 PM)dmavs4life03 Wrote: rick blows.  yall can keep making excuses for him but real fans can see it and its a matter of time before luka does and wants out. he doesn't manage anything about the game right? timeouts, defensive adjustments, 3 point chuckin offense, never fouling up 3, benching players and fing their heads up mentally. He needs veterans already and even the vets have to put their foot down about stuff. Sad thing is who out there is a better replacement now?

I'll never forget when Dirk, Kidd, and JET went to Carlisle and forced his hand to start Stevenson during the title run. 

I could handle his irritability and constant dogging of his players if he got results. But Carlisle has literally no offensive gameplan this year other than let Luka find the open man and hope they can hit a shot. 

Its just 3 point chuck after 3 point chuck. The Mavs were 58% on all non 3-point shot tonights yet they kept throwing them up.

Add onto it sitting Luka for 7 minutes to start the 4th throwing away all the momentum, and bringing KP with 4 minutes left where he never touched the ball.
Like Reply