Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 7.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
86.96%
20 86.96%
Knicks
13.04%
3 13.04%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 11: DAL (6-5) @ NYK (3-9) | 103-106 loss
Just unbelievable.
Like Reply
That was a terrible jump ball. Might as well have given the Knicks the ball.
Like Reply
Well, that sucks.  Marcus "SuperSpare" Morris on the worst team in the NBA...geesh.
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
For the 100th time.. mavs shouldve signed morris in the offseason.
Like Reply
Everyone knew he would shoot the 3 there.
Like Reply
I hate this coach. Morris been killing all game but yea let’s not double team him.

Let’s play 1 on 1 defense

Rick is no different than Jason Garrett in my book
Like Reply
How do we let Marcus Morris cook us not once but twice! We’ve been giving him too much freedom with the ball all game. WE NEED TO PRESSURE BIGS WHEN THEY DRIBBLE THE BALL
Like Reply
Ref tossed that jump ball a little to the left for the record.
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 10:42 PM)TXBamanut Wrote: Well, that sucks.  Marcus "SuperSpare" Morris on the worst team in the NBA...geesh.

Great news is that we never have to play them again this season.
Like Reply
Love our core but seems like we are very soft. We aren't physical at all.
Like Reply
I hope this game puts RC in the hot seat. This was embarassing
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 10:41 PM)bartlettbear Wrote: Carllise is suck a joke of caoch,  Klebelr on Morris mis match all the way

Was a perfect contest. Just better offense and Kleber is without a doubt our best defender against a guy like Morris
Like Reply
I've supported RC for years, but...
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
The Knicks games are on the stupid gameplan. Just stop it. I waste my nights like this.

It's not even the execution it's just a bad idea. When all players do it that is definitely on the coach. And I don't care if they luckily hit those 3s in some games. That's just playing the lottery and plain stupid.
Like Reply
WHY WOULD CARLISLE TELL LUKA TO TAKE A QUICK 2.

THEY CANNOT ADVANCE THE BALL.

My anger is overflowing.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Good thing we rested Luka almost the entire 4th quarter, pissing away another win. Great job.
Like Reply
We have no timeouts. With 5 seconds left that had to be a 3
Like Reply
Morris has owned the Mavs...complete domination. It doesn't matter, from 3, from mid-range, in the paint, he knows we have no one on the roster to stop him.
Like Reply
What the heck?  sigh...
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
It took more time than you would want but still acceptable. Hopefully they miss one.

Edit: Well I didn't notice we didn't have a timeout. Thank you Rick another good late game management except it is for the opponent.
Long time Mavs Fan from Turkey who wakes up in the middle of the night to watch the Mavs games.
Like Reply