Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 7.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
86.96%
20 86.96%
Knicks
13.04%
3 13.04%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 11: DAL (6-5) @ NYK (3-9) | 103-106 loss
(11-14-2019, 10:30 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: The Knicks run better offense than the Mavs. Everything is just stand around and watch Luka

Like I understand Luka is a transcendent playmaker, but everyone can't just stand around the 3 point line ball watching while Luka interacts with 1 other player in a pick and roll. 

This offense is so one dimensional. It is arguably the worst offense I have ever seen Rick Carlisle run in his 12 years here. 

They put up a lot of points, but in an inefficient manner.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 10:30 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Why is Delon on the floor if he refuses to take and kind of jump shot or layup.
Rick Carlisle has made him lose his confidence by shuffling him as a starter and bench player game after game.
Like Reply
Play offs, baby!

Love that, no matter the outcome.
Like Reply
Where is Justin jackson the whole game?
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
I only have one request now...please take Hardaway JR out and let him retire with a good night and not lose this for us.
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
What a pass by Luka and great drive by Wright.
Like Reply
Just win
Like Reply
WHY NOT SHOOT THAT BALL KRISTAPS WTF
Like Reply
The gameplan is just wrong. The fucking senseless Houston 3s need to stop.

Ball movement and take it inside. And shoot patient and open 3s. 

And yes Mavs can only get stopped by fouls which is why we draw so many and games are often close.

If we just stop the retard 3s we would be an amazing team and still not play great yet.
Like Reply
Luka not going to the basket is terrible coaching
Like Reply
KP charmin
Like Reply
That was a charge
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 10:32 PM)TheSportyChannel Wrote:
(11-14-2019, 10:30 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Why is Delon on the floor if he refuses to take and kind of jump shot or layup.
Rick Carlisle has made him lose his confidence by shuffling him as a starter and bench player game after game.

Exactly.  I believe that is what happened to Maxi last season.  He was great to start the season.  He was all over the place on defense, blocking shots and disrupting the other team's offense.  But he would pick up a foul and Rick would bench him.  By the end of the season, Maxi appeared emasculated in his play.
Like Reply
I don't care if we win. The gameplan stinks.
Like Reply
Another triple double by Luka. Will it be enough
Like Reply
We lose this game it will be all because of coaching.

Not starting Luka in the 4th after shooting really good ending the 3rd.
Like Reply
Refs seem to be playing the hand of the fans in regards to KP tonight.
Like Reply
This offense is AWFUL

SO many tough 3's

Mavs are legit 8 for 34. WHY DOES CARLISLE THINK THIS IS GOOD???? THE SHOTS THEMSELVES ARENT EVEN GOOD. 

Mavs are shooting 34% on 3's for the year, yet take 40 a game.
Like Reply
There is zero defense for Rick coaching no way anyone can still think he is good ad his job
Like Reply
Robinson and Frank out should be a help but not so far.
Like Reply