Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 7.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
86.96%
20 86.96%
Knicks
13.04%
3 13.04%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 11: DAL (6-5) @ NYK (3-9) | 103-106 loss
Don't like that both KP and Luka are out right now. We can lose all the momentum.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
DSJ breaking the Mavs down.
Like Reply
Good drive by THJ.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Put Luka back in please. This is a must win
Like Reply
THJ with the staredown contested 3. Thinks he's Kobe out there.

With all of his positives, stuff like that kills teams.
Like Reply
That Hardaway 3 attempt? Why?
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 10:09 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote:
(11-14-2019, 10:06 PM)Hypermav Wrote:
(11-14-2019, 09:59 PM)TheSportyChannel Wrote: Doncic 3 point shoot is not good. Getting worse and worse. Needs to stick to attacking the basket

He took very different threes. Am I the only one seeing these differences irrespective of whether he makes them or not.

Feels like I'm talking to walls here.
No it is also obvious if you look at the numbers. Excluding todays game and half court shots he is 6/11 from 20-24ft and 22-75 from 24+ ft. Long step backs 3s are not a reliable option.
Like Reply
Get THJ outta here
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 10:10 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Don't like that both KP and Luka are out right now. We can lose all the momentum.
already did , Luka should have stared the 4th
Like Reply
Good challenge.  I hope it proves these biased refs wrong!
Like Reply
Luka has to rest, just don't wait too long.
Like Reply
There is absolutely no competitive advantage of not starting Luka in the 4th in every game. Does Rick enjoy losing games?
Like Reply
If I'm the coach I either am the reason for the contested early shot clock pull up 3s or I bench the players responsible for them.

I don't care who shoots the. Those are never good shots!!!
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 10:14 PM)Hypermav Wrote: Luka has to rest, just don't wait too long.
he can rest from 8 to 6 minute mark.

in a game like tonight
Like Reply
Hardaway Jr needs to be glued to the bench
Like Reply
Won the challenge. Good stuff by Rick
Like Reply
Brunson has to step up and start showing something. They desperately want another scoring threat/ballhandler to help Luka out by putting pressure on defenses. Seth is a spot-up shooter and Wright is more of a PG/initiator
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 10:15 PM)TheSportyChannel Wrote: There is absolutely no competitive advantage of not starting Luka in the 4th in every game. Does Rick enjoy losing games?

Luka needs to rest. He cannot play the entire second half. Would you like to see him go out early in the 3rd or take a small breather in the middle of the 4th instead? Those are the available options.
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 10:15 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote: If I'm the coach I either am the reason for the contested early shot clock pull up 3s or I bench the players responsible for them.

I don't care who shoots the. Those are never good shots!!!

Yes, as soon as Luka left, the Mavs devolved into chucking threes, with no apparent offensive game plan.
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 10:16 PM)bartlettbear Wrote:
(11-14-2019, 10:14 PM)Hypermav Wrote: Luka has to rest, just don't wait too long.
he can rest from 8 to 6 minute mark.

in a game like tonight
He rested until the 6 minute mark against Boston and I was ripped on here for complaining he was sitting too long. I find it funny to be honest. It was a good decision against Boston according to most posters on here. To me Luka should always play the last 8 minutes of every game.
Like Reply