Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 7.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
86.96%
20 86.96%
Knicks
13.04%
3 13.04%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 11: DAL (6-5) @ NYK (3-9) | 103-106 loss
That was such a freaking foul on Morris against Luka. Replay shows him grabbing the entire arm. No call.

Refs are so bad.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Morris just grabs Luka's arms with BOTH hands and no call. Nice one refs!
Like Reply
Refs are killing me this quarter
Like Reply
Luka was fouled there
Like Reply
Powell does nothing right.
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 09:46 PM)Davevoid Wrote:
(11-14-2019, 09:34 PM)mtrot Wrote: I said it last week, but IMO RC has no stomach for hard nosed basketball, which is why the Mavs seem to just get abused around the goal so much.

Yeah, no.

RC was one of the architects of that Pistons title team, whose whole identity relied on hard-nosed defense.

After that he coached the Pacers with guys like Artest, Stephen Jackson, et al - resulting in a certain malice...
Get that Schlick out of here. Done with you Rick Carlisle praising people after so many mediocre years. Who gives a shit about the past. He’s been mediocre coach for 5+ years now. At least pop gets his team to the playoff.
Like Reply
Powell has a horrible game, misses layups and no defense. He is a bad fit with Porzingis. They want to give him a chance as a starter, I get it, but he is a beast of the bench, he should stay there.
Like Reply
If Luka sits most of the 4th I will go all sporty channel on RC Smile
Like Reply
These Knicks would sweep us in a 7 game series. The Mavs look scared out there to compete against a more athletic team
Like Reply
We are SOFT inside. Cant guard the paint and cant score in the paint.
Like Reply
Powell actually hits a 3. 

I still hate that he shoots them.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 09:54 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: These Knicks would sweep us in a 7 game series. The Mavs look scared out there to compete against a more athletic team

Lol, every team the Mavs play is a more athletic team. Angry
Like Reply
Powell finally makes a big 3
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 09:55 PM)DirkFan9 Wrote: We are SOFT inside.  Cant guard the paint and cant score in the paint.

We need Steven Adams.
Like Reply
Where's Maxi, did I miss anything? Powell's D has been atrocious.
Like Reply
Ok Powell. That was great. Great rebound, great finish and drew the foul.
Like Reply
Dwight back to life??? We desperately need him.
Like Reply
As DSJ glides into the lane unimpeded for the soaring rebound dunk.
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 09:56 PM)Davevoid Wrote: Where's Maxi, did I miss anything? Powell's D has been atrocious.

Powell is Carlisle's favorite.
Like Reply
Let's go Mavs, make this run.
Like Reply