Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 7.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
86.96%
20 86.96%
Knicks
13.04%
3 13.04%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 11: DAL (6-5) @ NYK (3-9) | 103-106 loss
(11-14-2019, 09:13 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: Portland just signed Carmelo. Their season is over..lol

Or he could be just what they needed.

I've always been a Carmelo stan, being fully aware how bad a player he is. He's just so entertaining.

Boban you're not going to defend that?
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
We look so bad

I blame this pos coach
Like Reply
Oh god, I can’t even watch this.
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 09:14 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:
(11-14-2019, 09:13 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: Portland just signed Carmelo. Their season is over..lol

Or he could be just what they needed.

I've always been a Carmelo stan, being fully aware how bad a player he is. He's just so entertaining.

Boban you're not going to defend that?
I actually feel bad for Carmelo. I wish he would have adapted with the rest of the league. He's obviously super talented but super selfish.
Like Reply
Knicks just making highlight after highlight and embarrassing the Mavs.

I feel no sense of urgency from the Mavs to try to shut the Knicks up. Either Carlisle isn't doing his job or the team is uninspired. Either way its ridiculous they're performing like this YET AGAIN against the worst team in the NBA.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Carlisle as to go, this is a pathetic performance the game as passed him way by
Like Reply
Mavs have zero offensive chemistry
Like Reply
Knicks making us look silly out there. Probably the biggest game Knicks franchise has seen in years. Sucks
Like Reply
lol at this 3 point shooting. Absolutely pathetic again.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/blakeweirfpn/status/...85344?s=21
Like Reply
All these lobs are giving me flashbacks of Josh Smith to Dwight Howard against the Rockets. Maybe Carlisle just doesn't know how to scheme against a fkn lob.
Like Reply
Frustrating to watch. That lakers game gave me too much hype. Cmon man.
Like Reply
Carlisle is a bum.
Like Reply
Why are we so meek.
Like Reply
Lukas defense has been embarassing. He could at least act like he tries.
Like Reply
RC doesn't have his team prepared properly. It's a combo of new starting lineups in every game and weird rotations and underperforming players.
Like Reply
Jackson on only guy on bench that shows emotion, very interesting he lack of PT
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 09:16 PM)bartlettbear Wrote: Carlisle as to go, this is a pathetic performance  the game as passed him way by

Carlisle lacks shooters on this team. That’s in Donnie
Like Reply
Powell is such a bad defender
Like Reply
Holy HALLELUKA what a freaking shot.

Yet another and-1!!
Like Reply