Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 7.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
86.96%
20 86.96%
Knicks
13.04%
3 13.04%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 11: DAL (6-5) @ NYK (3-9) | 103-106 loss
Powell And DFs together is terrible
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 08:24 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Why is 6`2 Curry guarding 6´7 Barrett?
Why is Powell guarding Randle?
Why are we running the offense through KP in the high post?
Why is Luka dribbling the ball for 15s without any motion to take a contested step back 3?

I have defended RC so far but today he is really testing my patience.

I agree with all your points besides the KP in the high post. I think thats the one thing the Mavs haven't been doing enough to get KP involved. 

But I'd like to see more PnR with him and Luka more than pinch post
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
KP needs to slow down a bit.  If he takes bad shots and it looks like the crowd is getting to him, they'll keep going.

He sticks it in their face a few times, they'll shut up.  I hate NY fans.

They hate the front office, and hate the direction of the franchise as bad as Porzingis did or more...yet, they are mad because he left.

They just mad because they all too poor to move, and they can wait out the front office, because a fans career is a lifetime.
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
What a block by DFS and then KP with the aggressive drive and drew the foul
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Nice drive by KP!  He MUST stay aggressive.
Like Reply
Mavs need more guys who can create offense in starting lineup
Like Reply
Curry is getting run out the gym by Franky Nicotine.
Like Reply
Glad KP is attacking the basket cause he sure can’t shoot
Like Reply
Luka just drew Franky's 2nd foul. Lets go!
Like Reply
The ball just got ground on a missed shot , what a terrible job on defensive boards
Like Reply
Agree, it's a matter of slowing down for most of them. 

That's so amazing about Luka and Wright, most of the time they manage themselves with patience.

It's maddening for most of us, but Carlisle sadly uses the early season like it's pre season.

It is something most of us do not agree with, but that's his style.
Like Reply
Lol DSJ coming in
Like Reply
DSJ back from a 12 day bereavement leave.
Like Reply
Once again, missed free throws will be the death of this team.
Like Reply
Luka will torch DSJ if they match up.
Like Reply
LUKA AGAIN ANOTHER AND-1!!
Like Reply
Luka AND 1 again!!
Like Reply
Luka all Mavs have in this starting line up
Like Reply
DFS can't hit the broad side of a barn, but LUKA with the outstanding rebound and put back!
Like Reply
Powell missed KP for the easy lob.
Like Reply