Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Fish here
(10-22-2020, 10:35 PM)fifteenth Wrote: Don't  tell anyone here, but I made an account and posted at LMF Big Grin

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=15666747]
Like Reply
Old board is still here https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/dallasba...33525.html
Dirk-only Fan
Like Reply
(10-27-2020, 06:53 PM)markus1234 Wrote: Old board is still here https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/dallasba...33525.html

Time to investigate...was one of our current posters calling for a Dirk trade in the late 00s?
Like Reply
Hello all.

First off, I am sorry, I haven't been around a lot. I honestly have shut down period in life lol. I stopped going to University(for now), turned off my social media apps from my phone, and I never check my phone anymore lol.

I just have needed mentally to walk away from things in 2020. None of this was permanent, just needed the mental break.

I read the conversation here, and I have to say I never rooted against Fish, and I personally made this site while contacting him and offering him to own it, and take it over, or I could run it for him, under his name or anything. He was initially going to work with me and liked it, and we spoke on the phone a couple times(which was a bit surreal tbh) but I think SI wasnt too thrilled with the idea and he pulled out.

I just wanted to keep the gang together and us have a place like this.

I will apologize that I havent been attentive to the technical difficulties in a few months but I will work on updating this forum and trying to troubleshoot issues.

I am just glad you all stuck around and kept the community together, and I will get back on fixing things.
Like Reply
(10-30-2020, 03:53 PM)Magickian Wrote: Hello all.

First off, I am sorry, I haven't been around a lot. I honestly have shut down period in life lol. I stopped going to University(for now), turned off my social media apps from my phone, and I never check my phone anymore lol.

I just have needed mentally to walk away from things in 2020. None of this was permanent, just needed the mental break.

I read the conversation here, and I have to say I never rooted against Fish, and I personally made this site while contacting him and offering him to own it, and take it over, or I could run it for him, under his name or anything. He was initially going to work with me and liked it, and we spoke on the phone a couple times(which was a bit surreal tbh) but I think SI wasnt too thrilled with the idea and he pulled out.

I will apologize that I havent been attentive to the technical difficulties in a few months but I will work on updating this forum and trying to troubleshoot issues.

I am just glad you all stuck around and kept the community together, and I will get back on fixing things.

My dude, this place is rad. You don't have to apologize for a thing. I don't think anyone here is resentful of Fish not being a part of this...they're here. We can all still read Fish's stuff anytime we want. I think I speak for most of us when I say we're all just grateful to have the community.
Like Reply
(10-30-2020, 03:59 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: My dude, this place is rad. You don't have to apologize for a thing. I don't think anyone here is resentful of Fish not being a part of this...they're here. We can all still read Fish's stuff anytime we want. I think I speak for most of us when I say we're all just grateful to have the community.

cosigned!

(10-30-2020, 03:53 PM)Magickian Wrote: Hello all.

Good to see you Magick! We just keep talking Mavs, so don't worry too much about this crew. Anytime you need a break, go for it, because we'll be fine. Take care of real life, and keeping your head and your heart in the right place first!
Like Reply
What's happening over there: another move?

https://ibb.co/WgY519P

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Like Reply
The most users online at one time was 1,600 on Today at 02:31 AM.  Exclamation Cool
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
(10-30-2020, 10:36 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote: The most users online at one time was 1,600 on Today at 02:31 AM.  Exclamation Cool

Is that us? How have we had that many users online at once?
Like Reply
(10-30-2020, 10:39 PM)fifteenth Wrote:
(10-30-2020, 10:36 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote: The most users online at one time was 1,600 on Today at 02:31 AM.  Exclamation Cool

Clearly, my signature blend of visionary basketball analysis and humorous witticisms has started to inspire quite a following.
Like Reply
(10-30-2020, 10:44 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Clearly, my signature blend of visionary basketball analysis and humorous witticisms has started to inspire quite a following.

Huh...I thought it was my unique combination of voice of reason posts and atypical takes flavored with my periodic spurts of silliness.
Like Reply
(10-30-2020, 10:52 PM)fifteenth Wrote:
(10-30-2020, 10:44 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Clearly, my signature blend of visionary basketball analysis and humorous witticisms has started to inspire quite a following.

Huh...I thought it was my unique combination of voice of reason posts and atypical takes flavored with my periodic spurts of silliness.

Sorry guys...It´s just me and my burner accounts. Tongue
Like Reply
(10-30-2020, 11:27 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Sorry guys...It´s just me and my burner accounts.

Hold on...I thought I was your only burner account.
Like Reply
(10-30-2020, 10:39 PM)fifteenth Wrote:

When you click on the MavsForum link at top left it takes you to a page that tracks users currently and tells you what the highest ever was...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
So glad to have found you all again. Long time DB boards reader. Extremely rare poster. (I think I was jgl98.) I kept waiting for the SI board to function wondering what I was doing wrong. Gave up. Quick search. Boom. Should have done it a year ago. Looking forward to the draft and FA frenzy.
Like Reply