Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-19-2020, 10:03 PM)cjeter24 Wrote: https://twitter.com/RealGM/status/1329618187281952769

Live video of Cubes negotiating (legally) with Bogi's agent.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
4/72 sounds mighty fine to me.
Like Reply
We are all down for that price for Bogdan right? 

I'm all over that.
Like Reply
(11-19-2020, 10:03 PM)kankka Wrote: And then he took it personally????  (We hope!!!)

He's already added 20 pounds of muscle in the offseason to get his body ready for the NBA.
Like Reply
(11-19-2020, 10:09 PM)cjeter24 Wrote: We are all down for that price for Bogdan right? 

I'm all over that.

How do we do salary matching then? Seems like you need Wright, Jackson and Brunson for salary matching purposes.
Like Reply
(11-19-2020, 10:09 PM)cjeter24 Wrote: We are all down for that price for Bogdan right? 

I'm all over that.

I'm on the fence.  

Like Reply
(11-19-2020, 10:10 PM)StepBackJay Wrote:

I'm all over that.

How do we do salary matching then? Seems like you need Wright, Jackson and Brunson for salary matching purposes.
Wright and Jackson nearly enough by itself
Like Reply
How is it that the Hawks can be linked to every single free agent? I mean they can't have all of them right?

(11-19-2020, 10:12 PM)Jason Terry Wrote:

I'm all over that.

I think Brunson would be the small asset that the Kings would be getting for their trouble (similar to Donte whom the Bucks were offering)
Like Reply
just want to say, with all apologies to clutch and kam...cow is winning today
Like Reply
(11-19-2020, 10:14 PM)StepBackJay Wrote: How is it that the Hawks can be linked to every single free agent? I mean they can't have all of them right?

(11-19-2020, 10:12 PM)Jason Terry Wrote:

I'm all over that.

I think Brunson would be the small asset that the Kings would be getting for their trouble (similar to Donte whom the Bucks were offering)

Hawks are playing the role Mavs used to play when they had a lot of powder
Like Reply
(11-19-2020, 10:14 PM)StepBackJay Wrote: I think Brunson would be the small asset that the Kings would be getting for their trouble (similar to Donte whom the Bucks were offering)

Like Reply

I'm all over that.

Yes. And that's a copy of the Bucks deal. 

I actually think you only have to have Wright and Jackson for that deal actually because it'll be increasing. Although you could include Brunson and reverse it. If they require Brunson that's probably the play.
Like Reply
My hunches...

Mavs do a SnT for Gallo (OKC loves playing multi guard lineups)

Bogdan signs with Atlanta.

Hayward signs a crazy contract with the Knicks.

Ill change my mind in half an hour.
Like Reply

I'm all over that.

It would only take Wright/Jackson to salary match.  They make $14mm and can match $19mm without Brunson.  Now, whether that’s enough talent and why Sacramento would want Jackson back are good questions.  

If it is just Brunson and Wright then you can get to $15.76mm as a starting number for a total closer to $65mm.  I get that the board is excited about this, but I just don’t see adding another guard.  I think someone bigger is more likely.
Like Reply

I'm all over that.

If the Mavs think he's THE guy...yes.
Like Reply
Based on Basketball Reference the 2020 salaries for Wright and Jackson could get Bogdanovic 4 years FOR $81.130487 million
Like Reply
(11-19-2020, 10:21 PM)HanspardsShowerVoice Wrote: My hunches...

Mavs do a SnT for Gallo (OKC loves playing multi guard lineups)

Bogdan signs with Atlanta.

Hayward signs a crazy contract with the Knicks.

Ill change my mind in half an hour.
As great an offensive fit as Gallo would be, i don’t want him because you couldn’t play him in the playoffs. Too weak defensively for what his price will be
Like Reply
(11-19-2020, 10:24 PM)DanSchwartzman Wrote: I get that the board is excited about this, but I just don’t see adding another guard.  I think someone bigger is more likely.

Yeah that is my gut as well. I love Bog, but not seeing it at the moment. Happy to be proven wrong!
Like Reply
Are we actually going to sit here and pretend that Trey Burke isn't our new Devin/JJT? He's going to be just hanging around the Mavs lockerroom 5 years from now, and no one will know how or why.
Like Reply
(11-19-2020, 10:24 PM)DanSchwartzman Wrote: If it is just Brunson and Wright then you can get to $15.76mm as a starting number for a total closer to $65mm.  I get that the board is excited about this, but I just don’t see adding another guard.  I think someone bigger is more likely.

I'm not really feeling this one, either...but like I said, if he's THE guy they want, then maybe.
Like Reply