Poll: Who will win the game (DEN 5.0 pt fav)?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Nuggets
60.53%
23 60.53%
Mavericks
39.47%
15 39.47%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GAME 4: DAL (3-1) @ DEN (3-1) | 109-106 win
(10-29-2019, 08:36 PM)CaptainKnow Wrote: And just like that, the Mavs are down 4 at the close.  Smile

Interesting how good the offense looked when Wright, Luka and Kleber were in the game!!

THJ with his first awful shot tonight.

I swear this guy goes through phases of being a good role player, and a terrible player. Its like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
The Mavs are shooting well, but the Nuggz are getting significantly more shot attempts.
Like Reply
Let's go defense, need some stops.
Like Reply
Defense is terrible. All easy shots for Denver. No way they win unless they improve defense
Like Reply
Powell doesn't defend the rim at all.

Jackson though with some great touch.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Dwight zero rim protection. Maxi would have sent that in to the 4th row.

I hate Dwight more than Bartlettbear hates RC!
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
Beasley and Morris are tough covers.
Like Reply
Literally a layup line for Denver. No interior defense whatsoever.
Like Reply
Powell is so soft. Wish we had a real center
Like Reply
Wrigtht and Brunson getting killed off of dribble
Like Reply
(10-29-2019, 08:45 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Literally a layup line for Denver. No interior defense whatsoever.

Powell is too weak and undersized to contend with these Denver brutes.  I say use Maxi and Boban.
Like Reply
Kristaps has barely been featured on offense so far. When he checks back in I hope Carlisle makes it a point to go to him.
Like Reply
IamDougieFresh

http://giphygifs.s3.amazonaws.com/media/.../giphy.gif
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
(10-29-2019, 08:45 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: Dwight zero rim protection. Maxi would have sent that in to the 4th row.

Who plays Dwight so much
Like Reply
Nice play by Brunson and Dwight!
Like Reply
POWELL!!!
Like Reply
(10-29-2019, 08:48 PM)mtrot Wrote:
(10-29-2019, 08:45 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Literally a layup line for Denver. No interior defense whatsoever.

Powell is too weak and undersized to contend with these Denver brutes.  I say use Maxi and Boban.

That would make the most sense, but apparently Carlisle operates in another dimension where common sense is abhorred.
Like Reply
Nice back 2 back plays by Brunson
Like Reply
The Unicorn is our real C! Time for everyone to accept this!
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
BRUNSON LETS GO!

What touch! Great pass to Powell as well who finished it...finally!
Like Reply