Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Check-In
Just knew about it few days ago, was surprised.
Actually, I thought people have just moved to the Maven si but it was awful and no one writing hee. So felt like the forum is dead forever.
Like Reply
102 people online at the same time a hour ago...word is getting out about this site...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
(10-23-2019, 06:17 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote: 102 people online at the same time a hour ago...word is getting out about this site...

woot woot
Like Reply
I am here now and so thankful to be. That SI thing just broke my heart. Glad to see so many of y'all here.
Like Reply
(10-24-2019, 02:35 PM)jdb152 Wrote: I am here now and so thankful to be. That SI thing just broke my heart. Glad to see so many of y'all here.
Glad to see you posting here...no matter how many tips they suggested at Maven it still looked like crap and was hard to follow the discussion IMO...
Like Reply
(10-24-2019, 03:16 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote:
(10-24-2019, 02:35 PM)jdb152 Wrote: I am here now and so thankful to be. That SI thing just broke my heart. Glad to see so many of y'all here.
Glad to see you posting here...no matter how many tips they suggested at Maven it still looked like crap and was hard to follow the discussion IMO...

Welcome aboard, jdb! Clutch, you're 100% right. Discussion is very hard to follow over there. And it is dwindling down. None of the recent threads have more than two or three replies.
Like Reply
So, that's where you guys been hidin out...

Cool 

Went to db.com at some point during the off season, and was pretty much weirded out by that new, cheap reddit'esque design.

Ironically, reddit also was the place where I found out about this site. Life's a circle or something.
Like Reply
Also pretty weird that any threads negative about the site end up getting purged. 
I get not wanting this site directly linked, but normal conversations about the general crappiness should stay up. 
So glad this site was made. I probably would have headed to realgm but I hate posting there from mobile.
Like Reply
(10-25-2019, 05:27 PM)Jym Wrote: Also pretty weird that any threads negative about the site end up getting purged. 
I get not wanting this site directly linked, but normal conversations about the general crappiness should stay up. 
So glad this site was made. I probably would have headed to realgm but I hate posting there from mobile.
Realgm is not active enough. Rather get the realgm and mavsmoneyball people come here somehow.

It's a nice community right here but I feel like we could grow a bit Smile. Maybe we can claim DLord and Mavsluvr haha.
Like Reply
Hey a working forum!  Yay!
Like Reply
(10-25-2019, 06:26 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote: It's a nice community right here but I feel like we could grow a bit Smile. Maybe we can claim DLord and Mavsluvr haha.

Yes, please! Would love to have their input here. Two of the best posters, DLord for his financial knowledge, and mavsluvr for his excellent postgame wrapups.
Like Reply
Bump.
Like Reply
200 users have signed up now... Cool
Like Reply
I have been a DB.com lurker for a long time with maybe two actual posts. Glad to find the new board, I will agree with everyone else that the SI/Maven site is crap. I came to DB.com looking for intelligent and spirited Mavs conversation to read many years ago and it looks like we are back on the right track here. Thank you for the hard work, us lurkers appreciate you!
Like Reply
The value of dallasbasketball.com was allways this community. It was never fish's reporting.

But his and DLords participation on the board was valuable.

I think magick involuntarily might have taken a great opportunity to build his own Mavs outlet Wink
Like Reply
https://www.qabickcents.com/dallasbasket...on=profile&uid=63

Real DLord?
Like Reply
(10-27-2019, 03:38 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote: https://www.qabickcents.com/dallasbasket...on=profile&uid=63

Real DLord?

Yep that is him. Just came that one day.
Like Reply
What's with him? Seems to have disconnected from fish?
Like Reply
(10-27-2019, 04:36 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote: What's with him? Seems to have disconnected from fish?

I don't think anyone really knows.
Like Reply
(10-27-2019, 04:42 PM)Kammrath Wrote:
(10-27-2019, 04:36 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote: What's with him? Seems to have disconnected from fish?

I don't think anyone really knows.
About 2 weeks or so ago Fish made a post on Maven saying DLord was working with him in the site or something similar to that...but DL has not been active there or here...
Like Reply