Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Check-In
Hello Everyone,

Here's a check-In forum for any users from the other site that have gravitated here. Looking forward to the season! Big Grin
Like Reply
(09-14-2019, 12:11 AM)iolide Wrote: Hello Everyone,

Here's a check-In forum for any users from the other site that have gravitated here. Looking forward to the season! Big Grin
Clutch is here and this site is way more usable than the Maven crap...

Also major props to Magicain for creating a very usable forum that blows Maven out of the water...you are a hero and this is awesome...great job...
Like Reply
(09-14-2019, 06:17 AM)ClutchDirk Wrote:
(09-14-2019, 12:11 AM)iolide Wrote: Hello Everyone,

Clutch is here and this site is way more usable than the Maven crap...

Also major props to Magicain for creating a very usable forum that blows Maven out of the water...you are a hero and this is awesome...great job...

Hi guys - just checking in

I'm very happy that we now do have a space that works for us, but tbh I'm still waiting to see what Mike says. The good thing now is were not depending on him anymore, so maybe that leverage helps. Ultimately I do not prefer to have separate boards, but maybe Mike needs a reminder like this that we're not his hostages.
Like Reply
(09-14-2019, 06:48 AM)WillE Wrote: Hi guys - just checking in

I'm very happy that we now do have a space that works for us, but tbh I'm still waiting to see what Mike says. The good thing now is were not depending on him anymore, so maybe that leverage helps. Ultimately I do not prefer to have separate boards, but maybe Mike needs a reminder like this that we're not his hostages.

I'm here. I really love having my original username back! I am with WillE, however, would love to make this the message board that attaches to the Maven site as the solution for everyone given the effort put into it. Wish there was more communication about what is going to be the permanent solution cause training camp is right around the corner, and then pre-season games, then the season. Starting to lose patience due to the poor communication.
Like Reply
Checking in here.

WOW!!! This is perfect. A MESSAGE BOARD! Amazing work Magickian. Seriously!

We even have signatures! I hope Mike just uses this as the board, as it's built, ready to go, and only needs a redirect.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Thanks for putting this together!
Like Reply
Looks a lot better than Fishs site. Thanks Magickian.
Like Reply
[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
Hi I made it all the way from OKC.  My name was plunderingpurple but I upgraded to ThunderMav for here.  Nice digs!
Like Reply
(09-14-2019, 11:03 AM)ClutchDirk Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Clutch share your witchcraft!
Like Reply
I'm in
Like Reply
Checking in, with my original name too. Hope Fish agrees to redirect people here. I like this forum format much better
Like Reply
I´m in. Things can be so simple. These kind of boards were there 12 years ago and they simply are exactly what one needs. Thanks a lot! Let´s get started!
Like Reply
Here like it,
Like Reply
Awesome stuff, guys. This board will be up and running harcore during the Season as long as the server is up. It'll be great to get traffic being redirected to Fish's site as well. But i agree, this simple format is what everyone would like. Post, reply, GIF, signatures.
Like Reply
(09-15-2019, 10:40 PM)iolide Wrote: Awesome stuff, guys. This board will be up and running harcore during the Season as long as the server is up. It'll be great to get traffic being redirected to Fish's site as well. But i agree, this simple format is what everyone would like. Post, reply, GIF, signatures.

Dude, awesome work. I’m in!!!
Like Reply
Wow. +77+
Like Reply
(09-15-2019, 11:51 PM)LukaDoncic Wrote: Wow. +77+

Thanks everyone! I am just trying to help keep the community together! I have been on Fish's various sites since around 2002. I had to do something, I couldn't let it crumble. 

Hopefully Fish lets us do this with him, but either way, we are a community, and I am just trying to provide the best place to do just that.
Like Reply
https://giphy.com/gifs/captainobvious-l2JJHgjz1uaEncXew
Like Reply
Great work. Thanks for doing this!
Like Reply