Posts: 257
Threads: 3
Likes Received: 0 in 0 posts
Likes Given: 0
Likes Received: 0 in 0 posts
Likes Given: 0
Joined: Sep 2019
Hello Everyone,
Here's a check-In forum for any users from the other site that have gravitated here. Looking forward to the season!
Posts: 5,898
Threads: 36
Likes Received: 460 in 268 posts
Likes Given: 947
Likes Received: 460 in 268 posts
Likes Given: 947
Joined: Sep 2019
09-14-2019, 06:17 AM
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2019, 06:26 AM by ClutchDirk.)
(09-14-2019, 12:11 AM)iolide Wrote: Hello Everyone,
Here's a check-In forum for any users from the other site that have gravitated here. Looking forward to the season!  Clutch is here and this site is way more usable than the Maven crap...
Also major props to Magicain for creating a very usable forum that blows Maven out of the water...you are a hero and this is awesome...great job...
Posts: 502
Threads: 6
Likes Received: 132 in 82 posts
Likes Given: 465
Likes Received: 132 in 82 posts
Likes Given: 465
Joined: Sep 2019
(09-14-2019, 06:17 AM)ClutchDirk Wrote: (09-14-2019, 12:11 AM)iolide Wrote: Hello Everyone,
Here's a check-In forum for any users from the other site that have gravitated here. Looking forward to the season!  Clutch is here and this site is way more usable than the Maven crap...
Also major props to Magicain for creating a very usable forum that blows Maven out of the water...you are a hero and this is awesome...great job...
Hi guys - just checking in
I'm very happy that we now do have a space that works for us, but tbh I'm still waiting to see what Mike says. The good thing now is were not depending on him anymore, so maybe that leverage helps. Ultimately I do not prefer to have separate boards, but maybe Mike needs a reminder like this that we're not his hostages.
Posts: 7,825
Threads: 72
Likes Received: 1,771 in 1,227 posts
Likes Given: 2,772
Likes Received: 1,771 in 1,227 posts
Likes Given: 2,772
Joined: Sep 2019
(09-14-2019, 06:48 AM)WillE Wrote: Hi guys - just checking in
I'm very happy that we now do have a space that works for us, but tbh I'm still waiting to see what Mike says. The good thing now is were not depending on him anymore, so maybe that leverage helps. Ultimately I do not prefer to have separate boards, but maybe Mike needs a reminder like this that we're not his hostages.
I'm here. I really love having my original username back! I am with WillE, however, would love to make this the message board that attaches to the Maven site as the solution for everyone given the effort put into it. Wish there was more communication about what is going to be the permanent solution cause training camp is right around the corner, and then pre-season games, then the season. Starting to lose patience due to the poor communication.
Posts: 20,880
Threads: 697
Likes Received: 10,411 in 5,543 posts
Likes Given: 6,338
Likes Received: 10,411 in 5,543 posts
Likes Given: 6,338
Joined: Sep 2019
Checking in here.
WOW!!! This is perfect. A MESSAGE BOARD! Amazing work Magickian. Seriously!
We even have signatures! I hope Mike just uses this as the board, as it's built, ready to go, and only needs a redirect.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Posts: 19,354
Threads: 619
Likes Received: 4,465 in 2,761 posts
Likes Given: 1,941
Likes Received: 4,465 in 2,761 posts
Likes Given: 1,941
Joined: Sep 2019
Thanks for putting this together!
Posts: 9,003
Threads: 12
Likes Received: 5,041 in 2,675 posts
Likes Given: 1,416
Likes Received: 5,041 in 2,675 posts
Likes Given: 1,416
Joined: Sep 2019
Looks a lot better than Fishs site. Thanks Magickian.
Posts: 5,898
Threads: 36
Likes Received: 460 in 268 posts
Likes Given: 947
Likes Received: 460 in 268 posts
Likes Given: 947
Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 688
Threads: 2
Likes Received: 1 in 1 posts
Likes Given: 0
Likes Received: 1 in 1 posts
Likes Given: 0
Joined: Sep 2019
Hi I made it all the way from OKC. My name was plunderingpurple but I upgraded to ThunderMav for here. Nice digs!
Posts: 19,354
Threads: 619
Likes Received: 4,465 in 2,761 posts
Likes Given: 1,941
Likes Received: 4,465 in 2,761 posts
Likes Given: 1,941
Joined: Sep 2019
(09-14-2019, 11:03 AM)ClutchDirk Wrote: ![[Image: giphy.gif]](https://media.giphy.com/media/y4zA1xMdf4K6A/giphy.gif)
Clutch share your witchcraft!
Posts: 10,704
Threads: 27
Likes Received: 3,631 in 2,006 posts
Likes Given: 2,163
Likes Received: 3,631 in 2,006 posts
Likes Given: 2,163
Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 1,105
Threads: 17
Likes Received: 388 in 239 posts
Likes Given: 222
Likes Received: 388 in 239 posts
Likes Given: 222
Joined: Sep 2019
Checking in, with my original name too. Hope Fish agrees to redirect people here. I like this forum format much better
Posts: 301
Threads: 6
Likes Received: 25 in 16 posts
Likes Given: 19
Likes Received: 25 in 16 posts
Likes Given: 19
Joined: Sep 2019
I´m in. Things can be so simple. These kind of boards were there 12 years ago and they simply are exactly what one needs. Thanks a lot! Let´s get started!
Posts: 757
Threads: 3
Likes Received: 0 in 0 posts
Likes Given: 0
Likes Received: 0 in 0 posts
Likes Given: 0
Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 257
Threads: 3
Likes Received: 0 in 0 posts
Likes Given: 0
Likes Received: 0 in 0 posts
Likes Given: 0
Joined: Sep 2019
Awesome stuff, guys. This board will be up and running harcore during the Season as long as the server is up. It'll be great to get traffic being redirected to Fish's site as well. But i agree, this simple format is what everyone would like. Post, reply, GIF, signatures.
Posts: 22
Threads: 1
Likes Received: 0 in 0 posts
Likes Given: 0
Likes Received: 0 in 0 posts
Likes Given: 0
Joined: Sep 2019
(09-15-2019, 10:40 PM)iolide Wrote: Awesome stuff, guys. This board will be up and running harcore during the Season as long as the server is up. It'll be great to get traffic being redirected to Fish's site as well. But i agree, this simple format is what everyone would like. Post, reply, GIF, signatures.
Dude, awesome work. I’m in!!!
Posts: 1
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 0 in 0 posts
Likes Given: 0
Likes Received: 0 in 0 posts
Likes Given: 0
Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 279
Threads: 24
Likes Received: 42 in 9 posts
Likes Given: 16
Likes Received: 42 in 9 posts
Likes Given: 16
Joined: Sep 2019
(09-15-2019, 11:51 PM)LukaDoncic Wrote: Wow. +77+
Thanks everyone! I am just trying to help keep the community together! I have been on Fish's various sites since around 2002. I had to do something, I couldn't let it crumble.
Hopefully Fish lets us do this with him, but either way, we are a community, and I am just trying to provide the best place to do just that.
Posts: 502
Threads: 6
Likes Received: 132 in 82 posts
Likes Given: 465
Likes Received: 132 in 82 posts
Likes Given: 465
Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 11
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 13 in 3 posts
Likes Given: 16
Likes Received: 13 in 3 posts
Likes Given: 16
Joined: Sep 2019
Great work. Thanks for doing this!
|