Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 7.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
86.96%
20 86.96%
Knicks
13.04%
3 13.04%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 11: DAL (6-5) @ NYK (3-9) | 103-106 loss
Bring Luka back in.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 10:17 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote:
(11-14-2019, 10:15 PM)TheSportyChannel Wrote: There is absolutely no competitive advantage of not starting Luka in the 4th in every game. Does Rick enjoy losing games?

Luka needs to rest. He cannot play the entire second half. Would you like to see him go out early in the 3rd or take a small breather in the middle of the 4th instead? Those are the available options.

small breather middle of the 4th
Like Reply
THE BOBAN WITH THE PUTBACK
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Boban!
Like Reply
Ok enough of this rest crap. Put Luka and KP back in
Like Reply
I wish KP was at least playing while Luka sits
Like Reply
Mavs HAVE to attack. Robinson with 5. Get him out of here!
Like Reply
Get KP back in game as well
Like Reply
THJ with a big 3
Like Reply
Morris just cleared out with his off arm....again.
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
Finally Luka coming in with like under 6 min remaining. Can’t take another Knick loss. We should be blowing them out. Just get the win please
Like Reply
Hopefully Luka is still hot after that rest. We need him
Like Reply
I only wanted to about the 8 minute mark.  It's on RC.  If they win, then I am okay with it, if they lose, then it was a mistake imo.
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 10:23 PM)Hypermav Wrote: I only wanted to about the 8 minute mark.  It's on RC.  If they win, then I am okay with it, if they lose, then it was a mistake imo.
That's how I feel. I think after the 8 minute mark, it's a unnecessary risk
Like Reply
Hardaway is sooooo good at drawing fouls, shooting fouls, mid-range pull ups and spot up 3s. If he just would stop the shitty 3s that almost every Mavs takes. 

Dallas isn't a bad 3-Point shooting team. They have just horrible shot selection on average.

That must be be design and it is horrible.

If we take shitty contested pull up 3s we would have to crash the offensive boards hard, which we do not do.

This is just mind boggling to me.
Like Reply
Mavs now up to 42% on threes!  Knicks down to 25%.
Like Reply
KP should've come in BEFORE that charge on Boban. Rick never ceases to puzzle me.
Like Reply
Where the hell is KP
Like Reply
(11-14-2019, 10:21 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Mavs HAVE to attack. Robinson with 5. Get him out of here!
I like Robinson. Wish Mavs could find a way to trade for him.
Like Reply
Delon Wright must get way more minutes, in order for us to be a play off team. His defensive disruption is sorely needed on the perimeter.
Like Reply