Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.0 pt RAPTOR & 5.5 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
90.00%
9 90.00%
Knicks
10.00%
1 10.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 47: DAL (26-21) @ NYK (24-25) | 99-86 win
(04-02-2021, 05:56 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: The odds of being protected against COVID after being fully vaccinated is like 99-99.9%. 

I hope it's a false positive or else we're going to have a loud minority saying "SEE?? WHY SHOULD I GET THIS POISON IF I CAN STILL GET IT??"

It's around 94-95% with Pfizer and Moderna.  There was a lady last week who also ended up with covid after both doses of the Moderna vaccine.  She had attended a wake, at which were three people who tested positive, and she said she hugged every person at the wake.  The best news is that all the available vaccines seem to be 100% effective against covid death or severe disease, which is the main reason I got the vaccine.  Even if it didn't kill me, it can make you sick as all get out, and I wasn't at my age very interested in that.
Like Reply
So sad to see that KP is falling asleep after so many shots. He is a bad defender once the ball is fired. No proper boxing out no defending the rebound... just sad
Like Reply
Why are we always shit against the gd Knicks?
Like Reply
Powell/Melli 0-2 shooting, stats 0/0/0/0/0 

I´m not sure Tyler Bey could manage that outstanding production. Rolleyes
Like Reply
The Mavs must have some alternate video footage, cause I cannot watch Green and Quickley and understand how anyone could think Green was, is or will be a better player.
Like Reply
Six different Knicks have an offensive rebound including four bench players, meanwhile Powell and Melli have zero rebounds. I´m sure the agents can´t wait to get their best young players to Dallas. LOL. At least Obi Toppin is having fun. Confused
Like Reply
The Knicks simply own us. Not sure why KP is so nervous about playing them. Frustrating game
Like Reply
(04-02-2021, 07:10 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: The Mavs must have some alternate video footage, cause I cannot watch Green and Quickley and understand how anyone could think Green was, is or will be a better player.

I honestly believe they decided their offseason mantra was defense and took a defensive prospect without any kind of grading system like most well run front offices have.
Like Reply
What a devastating game... KP with 1/9 1Reb 1Blk 2TO in 13 min. Dude come on
Like Reply
(04-02-2021, 07:24 PM)phiL Wrote: What a devastating game... KP with 1/9 1Reb 1Blk 2TO in 13 min. Dude come on

And Randle is 1/11, except he's a -10 while KP is +8. What's worse than devastating?
Like Reply
This must have been the ugliest half of basketball I watched all season.

And again the new three scrubigos stood out...

Melli 0/0/1/0/0 minus 5 in five minutes
Powell 2/0/0/0/0 minus 5 in five minutes
Burke 2/0/1/0/0 minus 10 in six minutes.

4 points, 1 rebound, 1 assist in 16 minutes they spend together on the floor. I guarantee you Jabari Parker does that by himself in five minutes.

Unbelievable that they are not signing anybody. They literally cannot play any worse than Powell or Melli. They literally did not want Melli in the original trade and now he jumps straight into the rotation.
Like Reply
What is the NBA all-time single game plus minus record?

Gary Trent Jr. is currently +54.
Like Reply
Knicks fans are the absolute worst, but KP had the last laugh.

https://twitter.com/bobbykaralla/status/...5720173576
Like Reply
https://media.giphy.com/media/NNV1JGcicx.../giphy.gif
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Some real optimists in this thread. Wow.
Like Reply
(04-02-2021, 09:00 PM)Jommybone Wrote: Some real optimists in this thread. Wow.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3orif3VHjB.../giphy.gif
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Go Bucks tonight vs the Blazers! Smile
Like Reply
In your face annoying Knicks fans!
In your face Spike Lee!

Can we take Ntilikina on the plane with us?
Like Reply
That was one ugly offensive game. How many open dunks, layups and three pointers can one miss. 

But, we will gladly take the win! Excellent defense.
Like Reply
(04-02-2021, 09:10 PM)omahen Wrote: That was one ugly offensive game. How many open dunks, layups and three pointers can one miss. 

But, we will gladly take the win! Excellent defense.

A small part of each of us has to be pleased that the team can decisively win a game in which they get less than stellar performances from BOTH Luka and KP. 

Other than that, yeah - hard to watch.
Like Reply