Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.82 Average
HALLELUKA: Luka Clinches All-NBA 1st team. 4th in 5 years
Nobody in NBA matches Luka in the way he plays the cerebral chess game. Luka is reading and adjusting to differnt game situations better than anyone. This is why his game is so suited for multiple championships. Some of the other young starts in NBA are not even close manipulating the game as Luka. Luka is not even a PG, he is a true QB.
Like Reply
I do agree the fake on Moses Brown was one for the ages. Definitely showed Moses' inexperience.
Like Reply
(04-01-2022, 02:28 PM)michaeltex Wrote: I do agree the fake on Moses Brown was one for the ages. Definitely showed Moses' inexperience.

He did the same thing to a Holiday brother his rookie season though he did end up passing.
Like Reply
i am really nailed on betting on dallas mavericks to win the NBA Championship with how convinced i am with Luka Doncic being the European version of Jordan (Jeurdan) and he is just getting started! Bet last year on them but he got hurt and KP was not bringing it on either end. I really like the trade, they have become one of the best defensive teams in the league and Bertans is going to be huge, he has shot nearly 50% from 3 so far but not had much impact yet.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gerros113's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
(04-03-2022, 07:33 AM)Gerros113 Wrote: i am really nailed on betting on dallas mavericks to win the NBA championship with how convinced i am with Luka Doncic being the European version of Jordan (Jeurdan) and he is just getting started! Bet last year on them but he got hurt and KP was not bringing it on either end. I really like the trade, they have become one of the best defensive teams in the league and Bertans is going to be huge, he has shot nearly 50% from 3 so far but not had much impact yet.

I like pretend gambling (just for fun, never really money involved) so I've also wagered with my friends on the winning this year! 

What'd odds did you snag? Mavs are a +3000 right now and that makes me a little tempted to put a $100 down...
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • Gerros113
Like Reply
(04-03-2022, 10:12 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: I like pretend gambling (just for fun, never really money involved) so I've also wagered with my friends on the winning this year! 

What'd odds did you snag? Mavs are a +3000 right now and that makes me a little tempted to put a $100 down...

haha awesome

33/1 actually so yeah +3300
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/espn_macmahon/status...5771874310
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/MavsPR/status/1510705447061409797
Like Reply
This was an MVP performance from Luka. Luka deserves to be the MVP.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/dallasmavs/status/1510664582095941640?s=20&t=dJzcLJ65X7I_eQNBf_h_HA
Like Reply
MVP! MVP!
Like Reply
Like to see the looseness during warmups. 

Kind of passive-aggressive by Matthews considering he was part of the Wes-DAJ-HB triangle that tried to shut Luka out. I guess you have to give credit to the old MBT for cleaning that out sooner rather than later.
[-] The following 1 user Likes michaeltex's post:
  • BasketballJones41
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/PatrickMahomes/statu...4518621188
[-] The following 2 users Like Kammrath's post:
  • burekemde, Hogmelon
Like Reply
I like how DFS turns around and starts talking to the fans after the shot.
[-] The following 2 users Like Hypermav's post:
  • Hogmelon, ItsGoTime
Like Reply
I'm beginning to wonder if at some point I'll catch a pass from Luka while I'm sitting on my couch.

I mean it seems impossible...but I don't think I can 100% rule it out.
[-] The following 4 users Like Jmaciscool's post:
  • burekemde, Hypermav, KillerLeft, Smitty
Like Reply
(04-06-2022, 10:50 PM)Jmaciscool Wrote: I'm beginning to wonder if at some point I'll catch a pass from Luka while I'm sitting on my couch.

I mean it seems impossible...but I don't think I can 100% rule it out.

Same. I stay ready.
Like Reply
Someone pointed out the Detroit bench player put his hands to his cheeks in amazement.  Sure enough.
[-] The following 3 users Like Hypermav's post:
  • burekemde, ItsGoTime, KillerLeft
Like Reply
(04-07-2022, 03:01 PM)Hypermav Wrote: Someone pointed out the Detroit bench player put his hands to his cheeks in amazement.  Sure enough.

Is there a video clip of that somewhere?
Like Reply
(04-07-2022, 03:38 PM)burekemde Wrote: Is there a video clip of that somewhere?

At around 5 seconds in the tweet posted above you can see the player put his hands up to his face. I think its actually Cade that's the one who's dumbfounded funnily enough.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • burekemde
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/townbrad/status/1512626841558859777
Like Reply