Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 1.0 pt RAPTOR favs & 1.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
77.78%
7 77.78%
Pelicans
22.22%
2 22.22%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 44: DAL (23-21) @ NOP (20-24) | 103-112 loss
(03-27-2021, 06:45 PM)omahen Wrote: Damn Sad

https://twitter.com/ESefko/status/137595...wcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fbleacherreport.com%2Fdallas-mavericks
[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
https://media.giphy.com/media/xT1XGESDlx.../giphy.gif
Like Reply
(03-27-2021, 07:06 PM)Hypermav Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]
I can´t wait for them not to play Bey, Hinton, Terry and Green 20-30 minutes each, in a game we´ll lose anyway. OKC all over again.
Like Reply
LOL. Carlisle has literally eight none rookies available and he´ll manage to play Green three minutes and that will be it. The organizational failure is strong as usual. Alexander-Walker is 22. Bey is 23.
Like Reply
Of course they are at full strength and their rookie finds his way onto the court before any of ours. It´s just hopeless with this franchise. Just enjoy Doncic while we can. Maybe he´ll just sign the qualifying offer and get the f*** out early. I´d stronly consider it, if I was him. It´s obvious this front office is clueless how to build a winner in the new NBA.
Like Reply
(03-27-2021, 08:35 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Of course they are at full strength and their rookie finds his way onto the court before any of ours. It´s just hopeless with this franchise. Just enjoy Doncic while we can. Maybe he´ll just sign the qualifying offer and get the f*** out early. I´d stronly consider it, if I was him. It´s obvious this front office is clueless how to build a winner in the new NBA.

Even their 2-way (N. Marshall) made a 3 minute cameo. This absolutely sucks.
Like Reply
Great job coming back in the game. Guys really hustle, just offense is horrible without Luka. Let's hope THJ stays hot
Like Reply
Zion just glides to the rim my god, such an incredible finisher
============
Pelicans is such a perfect opponent to play Boban - already with 9 points, 11 rebs, dominating the boards
Like Reply
Ingram looks high again. Hilarious that he basically stayed off the weed for one season, until he got paid.
Like Reply
Hart is not the brighest bulb, is he?
Like Reply
Omg JRich Sad
Like Reply
So..
Can we has Seth curry back? Sad
Like Reply
Me: *tunes in watching the game*
Josh Richardson attemps a layup but gets blocked by the bottom of the backboard.
Me: Wow, maybe thats the only horrible shot he made.
*sees box score, Richardson points*
Me: Dafuq, 1 for 11.
Like Reply
And just like that it is over. Three stupid mistakes and thats it.
Like Reply
play in tournament, here we come!
Like Reply
expected a lot more angrydome about the rookies not playing

people must be out on a Sat night
Like Reply
Im surprised upset Rick didn't put in Tyler Bey. Are you telling me a combo 3/4 wing player with 7'2 wingspan couldn't put defense on Zion.
Like Reply
(03-27-2021, 10:30 PM)jesusshuttlesworth82 Wrote: expected a lot more angrydome about the rookies not playing

people must be out on a Sat night

It is what it is. What is going to change?
Like Reply
This game would been a win if J.Rich made 50% on FG's and no turnovers (committed team high 3 turnovers).
Like Reply
Can't expect to win games like this, when your big guns are out. Outside of THJ and Brunson, whose a consistent scoring threat? DFS? Kleber? JRich?They need help big time.
Like Reply