Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Josh’s D
(04-23-2021, 11:06 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: There's something about Schroder in particular that other players just don't like. There have been whispers about it since he was drafted, and try as I have, I can't get anyone to tell me what it is. It's not just the Mavs' take on him, either. At the trade deadline, Bill Simmons said something like "the Lakers are already so sick of Schroder's act that they're trying to dump him." In context, it sounded to me like the entire league knows something bad about him (maybe he's just a jerk in the locker room, idk) but I've never heard anyone come out and say it. It's really interesting to me, because he's a good player on the court.

Okay, where do I start?

First of all Schröder was arrested due to bodily harm, then he obviously didn't pay the rent for a bar, and last but not least he seems to be an extremely arrogant, self-assertive, person - even for a sports star: He likes to show off his gold chains, car keys, gold watches and gold Lamborghinis on instagram. He also has a collection of Dennis Schröder action figures at home... Rolleyes Imagine what Schröder's team mates might think when he talks about his collection of Schröder action figures... Big Grin
Like Reply