Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 5.0 pt RAPTOR & 4.5 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
90.91%
10 90.91%
Blazers
9.09%
1 9.09%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 28: POR (16-10) @ DAL (13-15) | 118-121 loss | 1 game losing streak
Just curious, with this winter weather, was there any talk of cancelling the game?
Like Reply
Uh oh, both Pierce and Jefferson just picked the Mavs on ESPN.  Mavs better buck up!
Like Reply
Got to go with the momentum. We NEED to win and we NEED to keep growing the confidence we lost in that stretch of ass whoopins we took. Blazers have too many injuries to be seriously worried but we have a serious issue with playing down to our competition. We play best against good talent so this could be an ugly win if we don't respect them properly. I got us getting the W though!
Like Reply
(02-14-2021, 07:37 PM)Lucky Luciano Wrote: Got to go with the momentum. We NEED to win and we NEED to keep growing the confidence we lost in that stretch of ass whoopins we took. Blazers have too many injuries to be seriously worried but we have a serious issue with playing down to our competition. We play best against good talent so this could be an ugly win if we don't respect them properly. I got us getting the W though!

Respect your opponents despite they're record. Dame can win a game by himself.
Like Reply
Mavs already getting torched.  Gonna have to ramp things up.
Like Reply
Come on, Mavs.  Why don't you just roll out a red carpet to the rim for Dame. Angry
Like Reply
Right now you can see what is happening with the Dallas defense...

(I swear I thought Hubie would say)...they are trying to maintain that league worst defensive rating.

They can see Lilllard, right?
Like Reply
should be a foul on kanter if u ask me
Like Reply
Luka is about the only player keeping the Mavs in the game.
Like Reply
i like luka driving with intent to score lately more than to get contact. really hate that "style" of always seeking contact moreso than to put up a real shot attempt. and the results speak for themselves. If only we could find a way to knock down the 3s we take.....

shaqtin moment by lillard there lol

retarded inconsistent ass refs man. lillard better watch out for he gets tossed smh
Like Reply
If that´s still the COVID Maxi should not be playing. He just put Melo into a time machine into 2007. He´s been really awful defensively lately.
Like Reply
He's overrated on one on one D. He doesn't play shutdown defense.
Like Reply
some of these 3s are just DUMB SHOTS man
Like Reply
How many times does KP have to switch on a 5'11" guy IN THE PAINT and we pass up that matchup to jack up a contested 3 while we are shooting like 2-12 from 3???

GOOD GRACIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

There we go again....MISMATCH IN THE POST?  Nah, I'd rather BRICK A THEEE...
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
just no defense and jacking 3s smh
Like Reply
That last Portland possession was one of the best rotations on defense I’ve seen from us in awhile, only to give us the offensive rebound and putback
Like Reply
(02-14-2021, 09:09 PM)DrMav Wrote: That last Portland possession was one of the best rotations on defense I’ve seen from us in awhile, only to give us the offensive rebound and putback

You mean Porzingis didn´t block out against Jones Jr. Then got blocked like a p**** by him on the other end. Who needs Pokusevski, when you have Porzingis.
Like Reply
(02-14-2021, 09:11 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: You mean Porzingis didn´t block out against Jones Jr. Then got blocked like a p**** by him on the other end. Who needs Pokusevski, when you have Porzingis.

That 2 play sequence sums up KP in a nutshell
Like Reply
(02-14-2021, 09:16 PM)Omega_Supreme Wrote: That 2 play sequence sums up KP in a nutshell

I still don't understand how some coaches put their centers on him. Just put a random guard/wing and he is totally inefective.
Like Reply
I have a feeling the Mavs will actually try to trade Porzingis. If he had Rondo leverage, he´d already be buried dead under the bench. His contract gives him some leverage, but every game you can sense the moment Carlisle has had enough of Porzingis and feels he needs to put WCS  in (as our saviour) before the game gets out of hand.
Like Reply