Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 9.0 pt RAPTOR & 8.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
100.00%
8 100.00%
Hornets
0%
0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 4: CHA (2-2) @ DAL (1-3) | 99-118 loss
Turning this off now. You'd think they'd make a run to start the half
Like Reply
Mama said there would be days like this.
Like Reply
I'd bring in WCS and Johnson, and let Johnson bring up the ball. This chucking of threes is not getting it done. Johnson has shown that he can facilitate pretty well already in this game.
Like Reply
Getting run out of the gym by f'in Charlotte. The Mavs are garbage.
Like Reply
Mavs are 55 % on FT... Luka would have some 15 assists if guys scored half of those looks he is giving them. Horrible perfromance
Like Reply
(12-30-2020, 10:09 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Mama said there would be days like this.

And Momma told me not to come!   to waste time watching a futile effort like the Mavs are displaying tonight.

Nobody within five feet of Rozier on that last jumper. Angry
Like Reply
This team looks like they have not practiced

The Mavs have done a piss poor job improving this team.

Looks like we have regressed and they continue to overvalue the players on the team.

Missing the playoffs is extremely possible based on what we look like now
Like Reply
(12-30-2020, 10:10 PM)Playmaker Wrote: Getting run out of the gym by f'in Charlotte.  The Mavs are garbage.

Shit happens. Charlotte is a NBA team too.
Like Reply
Luka is not ready to play...
His lack of effort on defense led directly to that timeout
Like Reply
I hope how Bipolar this team is doesn’t become the season narrative. My gosh we look like such trash tonight.
Like Reply
This team has ZERO heart. The Hornets have just taken there will, really pathetic to see.
Like Reply
Richardson with the yips tonight.
Like Reply
(12-30-2020, 10:14 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Shit happens. Charlotte is a NBA team too.
 If you are a contender or even a playoff team you don't get your ass beat by the Charlotte's of the world.
Like Reply
(12-30-2020, 10:08 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: I don't want to hear a single syllable about how RC is focusing on defense in practice. His hell-bent stubbornness in continuing to play Powell declaims for all history that he gives zero shits about defense tonight. Actions speak louder than words, Rick.

The lead was holding well when the lineup went:

Burke
Brunson
THJ
Johnson or Maxi
WCS

Now its small ball with Maxi being the only big. Lets see if the tempo picks up.
Like Reply
What the hell happened in that locker room? Mavs are doing every bad thing Ive said about the Clippers.

I want to puke.
Like Reply
So many failed shots.  Huh
Like Reply
That is just unbelievable, they can't score. Totally fell apart phsycologically.
Like Reply
Time for rookies?
Like Reply
glad I cant watch this garbage
Like Reply
People say the Mavs will only go as far as Luka takes them, but IMO that is wrong.  KP is the key to Mavs success, and has been since last season.  I'd much rather play without Luka than without KP.  Just watch what happens when he comes back.
Like Reply