Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 5.0 pt RAPTOR & 6.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
40.00%
4 40.00%
Lakers
60.00%
6 60.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 2: DAL (0-2) @ LAL (1-1) | 115-138 loss
Caruso steal, JRich steal and then Johnson steals from his own teammate for the layup...lol, what a sequence.

Brunson would some terrible play and then two ref obs. Lakers blow the lead wide open.
Like Reply
Refs are so so so bad
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(12-25-2020, 08:55 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Refs are so so so bad

Goaltend + Brunson foul +calling that Luka drive out of bounds.

At lest the Lakers are turning it over like crazy and keeping us close.
Like Reply
(12-25-2020, 08:55 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Refs are so so so bad

Really not sure what it would take, but major overhaul of officiating needed. They have to be held more accountable for the calls the make and miss.
Like Reply
Why in the living hell do we keep running Powell out there? Anthony Davis is 6-8 out there and is not breaking a sweat
Like Reply
(12-25-2020, 09:03 PM)DrMav Wrote: Really not sure what it would take, but major overhaul of officiating needed. They have to be held more accountable for the calls the make and miss.

Watch the most recent Cuban/Bill Simmons podcast on the ringer.  Cuban has a lot of good ideas and there are some technologies coming in the near term that will get rid of some of the blatant calls.
Like Reply
Bad no-calls on Luka but his got to put that complaining energy and keep the play up. If he wants to complain, complain when the shot clock is pause.

Already a few transition plays that didn't net a bucket (brunson pull jumper and DFS miss dunk)
Like Reply
Story of the half: 2nd chance points.
Like Reply
(12-25-2020, 09:12 PM)cow Wrote: Story of the half:  2nd chance points.

Bad reffing. Bad defense. Bad offense.

I'm surprised the Mavs aren't down 20.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(12-25-2020, 09:16 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Bad reffing. Bad defense. Bad offense.

I'm surprised the Mavs aren't down 20.

Defense is doing enough as the Lakers turnovers have kept this somewhat close.  Luka looks gassed.  JRich continues to be the bright spot for the team.
Like Reply
The Mavericks desperately need to add a wing scorer in the worst way.

We also need a facilitator off the bench because I like Brunson I do but I do not think he is comfortable in a bench role.

This Team needs to make a few moves because things do not seem to be clicking

I like Richardson but him and Hardaway do not compliment each other

I hope I am not overreacting
Like Reply
(12-25-2020, 09:18 PM)Omega_Supreme Wrote: I like Brunson I do but I do not think he is comfortable in a bench role.

Jalen seems like he's got to balance every good play with a bad play right now though that criticism could be used against most of the team.
Like Reply
(12-25-2020, 09:18 PM)Omega_Supreme Wrote: I hope I am not overreacting

need KP back first before we start to make determinations

There's just not enough talent on the team without him.
Like Reply
Oh, good grief.  What a hapless first minute of the third for the Mavs.  The Mavs can't hit, while the Lakers get two easy layups at the rim. Angry  May as well put in Boban and tell him to annihilate anyone who goes to the rim.
Like Reply
Seriously Davis is 8-10 Why the FUCK is Powell still in the game
Like Reply
Fat Luka looks out of gas from the opening tip.

Powell is trash.
Like Reply
Complete iso play for Luka there, with NO Mavs coming to the rim to even attempt to get an offensive rebound, no Mavs cutting to the rim so that Luka would have someone to pass to.  Arggghhh...

Meanwhile, multiple Lakers crash the offensive board after Laker shots.
Like Reply
Hardaway is going to make me take back every nice thing I've ever said about him.
Like Reply
(12-25-2020, 09:38 PM)cow Wrote: Hardaway is going to make me take back every nice thing I've ever said about him.

He is not a championship player and is not consistent enough to be one. Its crazy because he gives you that false hope that he is sometimes from game to game or quarter to quarter but then for every good quarter there is a bad one or game and so on and so forth.
Like Reply
(12-25-2020, 09:41 PM)Omega_Supreme Wrote: He is not a championship player and is not consistent enough to be one. Its crazy because he gives you that false hope that he is sometimes from game to game or quarter to quarter but then for every good quarter there is a bad one or game and so on and so forth.

I just wanted him to keep his trade value in tact.

Props to Vogel, LeBron and AD as they've been completely prepared for those corner passes by Luka.
Like Reply