Poll: Who gets the Dirkie?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
DFS (+24, 12 pt, 1 blk, 2 stl, 4 ast, 8 rbd)
64.52%
20 64.52%
Maxi (+17, 6 pt, 1 blk, 1 stl, 2 ast, 4 rbd)
0%
0 0%
KP (+7, 18 pt, 3 blk, 1 stl, 2 ast, 4 rbd)
25.81%
8 25.81%
Luka (+21, 27 pt, 2 stl, 7 ast, 6 rbd)
6.45%
2 6.45%
JB (+6, 14 pt, 2 stl, 1 ast, 3 rbd)
3.23%
1 3.23%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 32 DIRKIE: Winner DFS (65%) | Runner-up KP (26%)
(02-28-2021, 12:38 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: Why isn’t there as much activity here after wins as there is after losses? Do people just need to take their frustrations out on others more than they like to share happiness with each other? At the risk of coming off a bit emo, I think that’s kind of sad.

It's human nature.  If you go to a restaurant and get good service you'll leave pleased.  If you get bad service, you'll more likely to complain to a manager or hop on yelp and vent your frustrations.
Like Reply
(02-28-2021, 12:38 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: Why isn’t there as much activity here after wins as there is after losses? Do people just need to take their frustrations out on others more than they like to share happiness with each other? At the risk of coming off a bit emo, I think that’s kind of sad.

Nothing to complain about...no need to grab pitchforks...its one thing to get upset after the Mavs no show a game but not all day everyday...

Wait till we lose...we will get a detailed breakdown from many on who is to blame and how fast they need to be dumped...

I will say I get a good laugh reading it...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
DFS got it done tonight.  His defense keyed the second half pull away.
Like Reply
(02-28-2021, 01:30 AM)ClutchDirk Wrote: Nothing to complain about...no need to grab pitchforks...its one thing to get upset after the Mavs no show a game but not all day everyday...

Wait till we lose...we will get a detailed breakdown from many on who is to blame and how fast they need to be dumped...

I will say I get a good laugh reading it...

Win or lose there were a couple of different things tonight. A more concerted effort to get shots closer to the bucket and the ball seemed to touch more players than Luka over dribbling and trying to decide what to do. Defensively this team will always have its shortcomings despite the 2nd half tonight, but if they play this way offensively every night it will lead to good things.
Like Reply
Wanted to go with KP, but instead went with DFS who played a great all around game. 

On the KP note, however, I thought he moved much better on defense on switches, staying in front of guys on drives, and moving from the weak side to block shots or disrupt passes. Hopefully that continues to improve.
Like Reply
Despite Luka's fine performance...and KP's coming out party (yet again)...I will give the Dirkie to DFS.  DFS was essential to the win, playing great defense and pretty good offense.  A good team win as well.
Like Reply
[Image: 15644343.jpeg]
Like Reply