Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-17-2020, 03:45 PM)KillerLeft Wrote:
(11-17-2020, 03:43 PM)cjeter24 Wrote: Any interest in a THJ, DFS, Jackson for Hayward trade? 

It feels like Hayward wants out of Boston and Boston wants him gone. But neither side wants to give the other up for nothing. Celtics have no cap space even if he leaves. And no chance Hayward gets as much money on the open market this summer.

Not sure what the trade cost will be, but I have a sneaky feeling this is one of the options the Mavs are looking at.

I think that the trade cost is just that. No picks. Celtics don't need an extra pick this year. Mavs have nothing in the future they would give for Hayward. If they were that desperate they'd be clearing space and telling Hayward's agent Dallas is ready for him in FA. 

I'd argue that maybe even Dallas tries to nab one of those picks in that deal. THJ for for Hayward straight up is more than fair. Adding in DFS? That warrants a pick. 

Bobi could be there instead of DFS. I just refuse to include Bobi in any trade. The 3rd untouchable of the Mavs haha.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA (Nov 20) + Salary Chart | $109.1M cap - by cjeter24 - 11-17-2020, 03:54 PM