Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-14-2020, 02:43 PM)StepBackJay Wrote: Danny Green is probably going to be a Mav. BE PREPARED.

Cue Danny Green gifs from KL instead of Rubio ones lol

I do think if the Mavs don't include Wright in a bigger trade... He'll be swapped for Green.
Green makes a lot of sense too. He's still a really solid defender. And he alway shoots better in contract years it seems. He's basically a second DFS in your lineup. Shoot 3s at a decent rate and defender.

He'd be a huge get if you were able to get a shaky defender like Lavine as our secondary creator/scorer.

That's a 5 out shooting team with 3 plus defenders and Luka that at least is probably average when it matters because he gives the effort. I'd hope Lavine would be something simliar once here.

(11-14-2020, 02:03 PM)HanspardsShowerVoice Wrote: Yeah, I think the crux for the Bulls is that LaVine is coming up on another payday within the next two years, and they're not even close to contending and he's not really a player you want to max out unless you're going all in on a Championship.  In another 2 years he could be Aaron Gordon as a player who's trade value is saddled by a bad contract.  I love him as a 3rd best player on a Championship roster, but let's not go overboard here ...  Bleacher Report had him as the 44th best player in the NBA, and that sounds about right.    You can quibble about exactly which spot, but that's about the range he should be ranked in.

Why I don't think the bulls will trade him have more to do with the fact that they just got a new GM and front office, and they might want to hold off on blowing up the team right away until they get a chance to evaluate them all themselves.

See as a new GM.. that's why I come in and blow it up early. Get it out of the way and you don't have to worry about being questioned on it later. You slowly start to marry yourselves to the old management guys the longer you got them. 

Again take the Mavs out of it... I'm just saying I'd be moving Lavine if I'm the Bulls GM. Mavs or not. I don't think the Mavs have enough to get him.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade (Nov 16?) & FA (Nov 20) + Salary Chart | $109.1M cap - by cjeter24 - 11-14-2020, 05:07 PM