Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(10-19-2020, 05:54 PM)cow Wrote:
(10-19-2020, 05:36 PM)omahen Wrote:
(10-19-2020, 05:22 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: I think Omahen has stars in his eyes for the player Dipo

I don't. I just think the value Dipo brings to this team, even if just for 2020/21, is greater than #18. Considering chances what Dipo will look like post injury and chances what we may actually get for #18.

(10-19-2020, 05:36 PM)cow Wrote: He's certainly not trending that way. 

He had 19 games post injury. So what trend are you speaking about?

(10-19-2020, 05:36 PM)cow Wrote: Giving up assets on hopes and dreams for a 1 year rental just seems too risky as would offering him an extension in the trade.

So please, what would be your realistic best way to utilize #18?

And the 36 games prior to the injury?  Or the 4 seasons prior to his singular outlier statistical season?

https://www.basketball-reference.com/pla...ivi01.html

Injury concerns + inconsistent career performance limit my desire to want to extend him.  I'm not going to invest assets on what might be a one year rental unless that rental is for a can't miss difference maker.

I agree with this if I am going to give up a 1st round pick it better be for something or someone with fewer question marks and risks. I would make a move for Derozan. His mid range game would really compliment Luka and fit an area we do not have which is consistent scoring in the mid range. He is a much better player than Oladipo.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Dec 1?) + Salary Chart | Season (Jan 18?) - by Omega_Supreme - 10-19-2020, 07:17 PM