Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(09-24-2020, 04:21 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: but I don't blame Ben for being upset. It wasn't how we played all year

Someone should hold him accountable for his non shooting stupidity. Dear Mr. Simmons - either you start shooting the ball or you will be reduced to PnR action on offense. Your choice. It is just beyond stupid that a modern basketball player of his skills doesn't WANT to shoot the ball. And no team will win a title with him being the PG until he starts shooting.

(09-24-2020, 04:24 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Because that can be super valuable

I think he is a great guy to have on the bench. He kills most of second units. I doubt he would be so good starter. Mavs had a Harrell killer in Bobi, but not many teams have a player like that. He is just overpowering smaller and weaker guys on offensive boards, he is strong enough to guard bigger guys (unless they have Bobi skill) and he is faster than those bigger guys. So, if you can get him for bench money, good. If they think he is a starter on a contender, they will be dissapointed.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade & Free Agency (Nov 20?) + Salary Chart - by omahen - 09-24-2020, 04:26 PM