Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.0 pt RAPTOR & 7.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
50.00%
4 50.00%
Clippers
50.00%
4 50.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PLAYOFF GAME 4: LAC (2-2) @ DAL (2-2) | 135-133 OT win (Luka game-winning three)
(08-23-2020, 05:37 PM)aguiar95 Wrote: I'm crying.

We all are brotherl
Like Reply
[Image: giphy.gif]
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
BAAAAAAAAAAANG. Man, I'm so happy right now. FUCK.
Like Reply
Shades of Vince Carter...
Like Reply
That is legendary stuff.  Makes it sweeter with all that had to happen. 

Kawhi and Lou don't play better than that imo.

Bring back KP and lets finish these clowns.
Like Reply
(08-23-2020, 05:38 PM)FunkBoreland Wrote:
(08-23-2020, 05:37 PM)aguiar95 Wrote: I'm crying.

We all are brotherl
We Dem Boyz!
Like Reply
I wonder if Kawhi is starting to regret leaving Toronto.  Big Grin

Maybe I was being unfair to 2011 LeBron when I compared Paul George's performance to him after last game. PG13 is coming up even smaller than that
Like Reply
(08-23-2020, 05:38 PM)Thukydides Wrote: Everyone is awake in Bamberg, Germany from me screaming. All of my 3 kids. Good lord. Luka MF Doncic
Würzburg calling in, them Bayern fans got nuthin on me...
Like Reply
https://media.giphy.com/media/U6S3XXHXmJ.../giphy.gif
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Let´s be honest. Was anyone else thinking "Please not another long 3".
Well...**** it. He can miss the next 20 and I wouldn´t care.
Like Reply
That wasn't superstar stuff. That was straight mythical.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
43/17/13
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/IsaacLHarris/status/...7213512705
Like Reply
FINNEY-SMITH TO INBOUND. BACK TO DONCIC. DONCIC PULLS-UP 3 POINTER. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG. IT'S GOOD. DONCIC WINS THE GAME AT THE BUZZER.

(08-23-2020, 04:28 PM)Hypermav Wrote: happy shock

(08-23-2020, 04:28 PM)aguiar95 Wrote: I turned off the game and we were down big, now we're up. Should I stay not watching?
Don't miss this
THANK YOU SO MUCH.
Like Reply
Luka: "Obviously I wasn't at 100%" Tongue
Like Reply
In case anyone missed that gem at the time, The Ringer has been on the Luka hype train straight from the beginning:

https://twitter.com/jga41agher/status/12...7121816576
Like Reply
Wow, congrats on the win!

Now, just imagine the if the crooked refs don’t do that bogus ejection in game 1 you are most likely up 3-1.
Like Reply
finally watched the game....wow just wow..
Like Reply
Wow, what a game!!!!

1. Once again I am amazed by psychological strength of this team shown in playoffs. Is it because they have nothing to lose? They looked like a broken army in the middle of the second, Clippers relaxed and never get back into it. Mavs where beaming with confidence in the third with Burke, Seth, THJ hitting those 2 pointers and Luka doing his things.
2. Great effort on defense in third and also very smart defense. Clippers were scoring some magical shots. But ok, so did Mavs Smile
3. George and Kawhi get so many star whistles it is ridiculous. George is near offensive foul every time he drives. Kawhi was clearly pushing off a couple of times in the fourth.
4. OMG George is playing bad last 3 games. Lost a tone of respect I got for him. An allstar and max player can't just collapse like that. 
5. Not only did Luka absolutely dominate on offense, but he played excellent one on one defense too.
Like Reply
This is fun...there's no pressure. We're playing with house money at this point. The goal was just to be competitive and make the Clippers sweat it out in a 7 games series. To push them to at least 6 games without KP for 6 quarters and Luka for 1 quarter in game 3 is incredible
Like Reply