Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.0 pt RAPTOR & 7.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
50.00%
4 50.00%
Clippers
50.00%
4 50.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PLAYOFF GAME 4: LAC (2-2) @ DAL (2-2) | 135-133 OT win (Luka game-winning three)
Burke is playing his way off the Mavs to a big contract.
Like Reply
go by the big guy LUka
Like Reply
Two draft picks and a 10M contract. Could have had a player twice as good for the minimum. We really suck at free agency, if you think about it. All the guys we failed to sign mostly turned out to be busts as well. We basically only good at drafting superstars and signing minimum players and build them up (Dorian, Seth, Kleber, Burke, JJB, MKG)
Like Reply
flagrant
Like Reply
thy should at least look at that
Like Reply
DFS WITH THE STEAL

THATS A FLAGRANT!

WHY ARENT THEY REVIEWING THAT??????
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
What a pass by Dorian.
Like Reply
Beautiful layup by THJ
Like Reply
HOW IS THAT A BLOCK???/

CHALLENGE THAT!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Man,  You just can't ask for more effort than Burke is demonstrating now!
Like Reply
I turned off the game and we were down big, now we're up. Should I stay not watching?
Like Reply
happy shock

(08-23-2020, 04:28 PM)aguiar95 Wrote: I turned off the game and we were down big, now we're up. Should I stay not watching?
Don't miss this
Like Reply
HOW DO THEY CALL THAT SOFT ASS SHIT WHEN LUKA IS GETTING MAULED??

BURKE LITERALLY WAS CLOTHESLINED
Like Reply
Hardaway playing well
Like Reply
We hate THJ when his missing

We love THJ when he hits the 3's

Hope his shooting rhythm sticks to the end.
Like Reply
Wowowowow. This is such fun.

I always feel like when Kawhi shoots, he isn’t missing.
Like Reply
THJ may hold the key, he and Seth. 

Luka has the cheat codes going.
Like Reply
Proud of this team! Also the first time I noticed something resembling a home crowd in the bubble.
Like Reply
(08-23-2020, 04:22 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote: Two draft picks and a 10M contract. Could have had a player twice as good for the minimum. We really suck at free agency, if you think about it. All the guys we failed to sign mostly turned out to be busts as well. We basically only good at drafting superstars and signing minimum players and build them up (Dorian, Seth, Kleber, Burke, JJB, MKG)

What are you talking about?
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/espn_macmahon/status...4708822017
Like Reply