Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 3.0 pt RAPTOR & 3.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
16.67%
1 16.67%
Trail Blazers
83.33%
5 83.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 74: POR (34-39) @ DAL (43-31) | 131-134 loss
Nurkic legit just smacks Luka and no call. Meanwhile Lillard gets breathed on and its 5 fouls and a tech on the Mavs.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Its already twice that I see KP rolling to rim ahead of the defender and Luka kicks out to the corner. This irks me so much, it almost seems deliberate that he doesn't want to pass it to KP when his got clear lane to the basket. 

What is Lukas pass ratio to KP as compared to other players?
Like Reply
Hit these FT's now KP!

What a dumb challenge...
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
How does Portland think that's not a foul on Dame when he literally wrapped up and held KP from cutting?
Like Reply
(08-11-2020, 07:50 PM)Hypermav Wrote: LOL Van Gundy complaining about Dallas on the line

Harper> hahahahahahahaha
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
(08-11-2020, 07:57 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: What a dumb challenge...
I smell desperation setting in.
Like Reply
(08-11-2020, 07:57 PM)mtrot Wrote: How does Portland think that's not a foul on Dame when he literally wrapped up and held KP from cutting?

Portland thinks they deserve all the calls.
Like Reply
(08-11-2020, 07:58 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote:
(08-11-2020, 07:50 PM)Hypermav Wrote: LOL Van Gundy complaining about Dallas on the line

Harper> hahahahahahahaha
[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
Kristaps has 5 fouls...

He's been our 1 consistent offensive guy. he can't foul out.
Like Reply
Thats insane, 49 foul calls already.
Like Reply
LUKA AND 1!!! 

LETS GO!

MAXI KLEEBA HUGE 3!
Like Reply
I'm afraid that missed FTs are going to bite us again in the azz down the stretch here.
Like Reply
KRISTAPS HITS THE 3!!

Holy shit Lillard what a shot...
Like Reply
Incredible basketball but Mavs vs the refs/blazers makes for a close game.
Like Reply
These refs are actually fucking so terrible

Trent literally grabbed and pulled KP down. Bullshit.

Melo can throw his arms complaining about a call at the ref and no tech. Luka celebrates an and-1 and they tech him up. Seems right.
Like Reply
Another missed FT.
Like Reply
I cannot believe it. 

DFS hits the shot. But waived off. Im floored at how the refs have inserted themselves in almost every single possession this game.
Like Reply
Well, that's it.
Like Reply
Screw that, tiny Burke didn't do anything.  Refs looking for anything to save the restart chumps.  I am counting the shot.  Mavs win.
Like Reply
Worst officiated game of the year.
Like Reply