Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 3.0 pt RAPTOR & 3.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
16.67%
1 16.67%
Trail Blazers
83.33%
5 83.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 74: POR (34-39) @ DAL (43-31) | 131-134 loss
Heart 
[Image: EfETJaYU4AAX1RC?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]
Like Reply
Let's (almost) kick Portland out of playoff race. This will be a fun game for sure. Portland has one of the worst defenses and absolutely no one that could guard Luka. On the other hand they represent a bunch of mismatches for our defense.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/ESefko/status/1293225390895489024
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Portland fighting for their playoff lives. We can't stop Dame. Can they stop Luka?
Like Reply
I'm curious to see if Rick tries to win these next 2 games at all costs or if he plays the starters low minutes and tells the bench it's up to them. Personally I think we should try to win out because Utah could certainly lose to the Spurs. Winning the next 2 will be hard regardless with how the Blazers and Suns are playing. Should be fun.
Like Reply
Mavs should go all in. There can't be a better pre playoff practice, as these teams will go 110 %
Like Reply
(08-11-2020, 02:11 PM)omahen Wrote: Mavs should go all in. There can't be a better pre playoff practice, as these teams will go 110 %
Minus the two teams getting extremely rough with Luka and KP, I agree. Can’t risk injury this close to the goal for a non-playoff game.
Like Reply
Seems Spurs will beat Houston to stay alive until  their last game with Utah (+17 at HT, no Harden). That at least guarantees no tanking shenanigans. Every team has something to play for.
Like Reply
Mavs are the team that is gatekeeping the playoff fates of 2 teams in PHX and Portland. If the Mavs win tonight, then PHX could potentially overtake Portland and Memphis for the 8th seed if they win out.

If Dallas beats PHX, then PHX playoff hopes are dashed. Going to be super interesting.

(08-11-2020, 01:36 PM)embellisher Wrote: We can't stop Dame.

What if Carlisle throws out MKG to start tonight and makes him guard Dame and shuts him down? Could you imagine??? 

I wouldn't even care that MKG cannot score more than 1 point every 5 games.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(08-11-2020, 02:48 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Mavs are the team that is gatekeeping the playoff fates of 2 teams in PHX and Portland. If the Mavs win tonight, then PHX could potentially overtake Portland and Memphis for the 8th seed if they win out.

If Dallas beats PHX, then PHX playoff hopes are dashed. Going to be super interesting.

(08-11-2020, 01:36 PM)embellisher Wrote: We can't stop Dame.

What if Carlisle throws out MKG to start tonight and makes him guard Dame and shuts him down? Could you imagine???

I wouldn't even care that MKG cannot score more than 1 point every 5 games.

Dang, you beat me to it. I was just going to say that I wanted a Luka-THJ-DFS-MKG-KP starting lineup. Put THJ on Melo, MKG on Dame, and DFS on CJ.
Like Reply
I'm seeing an over under of 240. That almost seems low here.

This game's a win-win for us though. A win keeps the possibility of passing Utah for the 6th spot alive and a loss hurt the Spurs
Like Reply
How about a Luka/KP combined 60/30/20. Or maybe wonder boy does it by himself...

(08-11-2020, 02:24 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote: Seems Spurs will beat Houston to stay alive until  their last game with Utah (+17 at HT, no Harden). That at least guarantees no tanking shenanigans. Every team has something to play for.
Spurs are big time Sixer and Mavs fans tonight.
Like Reply
(08-11-2020, 02:15 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote:
(08-11-2020, 02:11 PM)omahen Wrote: Mavs should go all in. There can't be a better pre playoff practice, as these teams will go 110 %
Minus the two teams getting extremely rough with Luka and KP, I agree. Can’t risk injury this close to the goal for a non-playoff game.

It's a playoff game for Portland. Mavs look to be locked in at 7.
Like Reply
Big 3 by THJ.

Good to see him hit his first shot.

Luka with a nasty 3!

KP needs more postups. He's a walking mismatch.

OH WOW LUKA! A step back jack from downtown Disney!

LUKA STUFFS MELO!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Mavs Machine Mavs Machine
Like Reply
Layup drill for the Blazers, great start on offense.
Like Reply
Wonder how much longer RC will watch Collins dominate DFS. Maybe he wants to rest Kleber but the Mavs desperately need some height to match Collins and Nurkic.
Like Reply
KP with great D on Nurkic and then finishes the tough layup.

KRISTAPS WITH THE HAMMER!

AND THEN A 3!

thats 7 straight from KP!
Like Reply
Hints of some defense.
Like Reply
These difficult one handed dunks by Porzingis scare the shit out of me, because of the uncontrolled landings.
Like Reply