Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 3.0 pt RAPTOR & 3.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
16.67%
1 16.67%
Trail Blazers
83.33%
5 83.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 74: POR (34-39) @ DAL (43-31) | 131-134 loss
(08-11-2020, 06:22 PM)aguiar95 Wrote: Wright has become Courtney Lee, just a filler for salary match, what a waste of money.

“He’s literally the first guy we contacted in free agency once we knew Kenna was off the board.” Mavs

and no one called them out. I guess the only two media members that care about NBA are employed by the team.
Like Reply
The Dallas Mavericks has a total of FUCKING ONE capable forward. Thank god Burke outplayed Delon or he would be on the starting lineup. I mean it's no secret that Wright and Jackson are garbage but just watching them play in a mavs jersey gives me nausea.
Like Reply
(08-11-2020, 06:29 PM)Hypermav Wrote: Jackson is having a poor game.

Ill be more surprised if he ever has a good game. 

Jackson hasn't been good since November of last year.

Good stuff from THJ there taking the charge and hitting the shot.

Wow Burke with the tough finish
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Lillard absolutely torching KP. If he goes under it's a 3, if not it's a blow-by.
Like Reply
(08-11-2020, 06:33 PM)aguiar95 Wrote: Lillard absolutely torching KP. If he goes under it's a 3, if not it's a blow-by.

Can't stop Lillard really in the PnR unless you have 2 elite wings guarding him giving him the Harden treatment.

Dude is insane. I don't fault KP at all. In fact, I felt KP has been one of the few actually playing D. Stopped Nurkic 3 times down low for easy lay-ins

Terrible 3 by Luka there.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Don´t understand why MKG is wasting away on the bench. Jackson isn´t any better as a shooter. Wright refuses to take open shots. Both play bad defense.
Might as well give minutes to the guy that plays defense. He cannot be any worse on offense.
Like Reply
Kleber has missed so many wide open 3's too. 

This is a reason why I'm clamoring for the Mavs to trade for a guy like Markkanen. Dude is lights out spot up shooter. He'd punish so many teams leaving him open like that.
Like Reply
Portland has torched us with only 2 plays. PF (Collins/Melo) post-up and Lillard PnR. KP can't be the one double teaming him, that leaves us with no one to force a jump shot.
Like Reply
I love Vince Carters point on Inside the NBA

"Kristaps is a number 2. But he needs to think and play like he's a number 1. He's a number 2, but he needs the mentality of a number 1 option because Luka is going to get his and he doesn't need to worry about Luka."
Like Reply
Can we just play hard and smart.  Stop trying to make dumb passes and work the ball for the best shot.
Like Reply
Like I said before, the Mavs are going to have to get tougher on offense and move better without the ball, whether Portland's defense wants them to or not.  And set more aggressive and effective screens.  The Mavs are going to have to press the issue and beat these defenders to the spots on the court.  And they have to do it earlier in the shot clock.  They are letting the Blazers bully them too much.
Like Reply
Luka is getting zero calls.

Luka just destroyed Lillard's ankles on that gorgeous spin move.

Unfortunately it seems like Portland won't be stopped tonight. 

KP, Luka, and DFS all look a step slow and they took the night off yesterday.
Like Reply
Portland can't lose this game. Just switch between PF post-up and Lillard PnR. No way to stop it with the pathetic effort we're giving on defense.
Like Reply
Dame is just stupid right now and I mean that in a good way.  He better stay hot or the Mavs may bite them in the end.
Like Reply
KP really needs to step up on PnR defense and not wait for the other team to finish there play. Disrupt it.
Like Reply
Wright is so garbage my lord. 

Mavs have a combined 7 points from their bench so far...
Like Reply
TAKE DELON OUT OF THIS GAME. PLAY REAVES OR CLEVELAND OR EVEN BOBAN AS A GUARD. JUST TAKE HIM OUT.
Like Reply
Thank goodness KP is hitting his shots. It'd be a blowout without his offense cause Luka isn't having the best of games.

KP AGAIN FOR 3!!

THJ did his best Dirk impression lol.
Like Reply
Pressure building
Like Reply
BURKE FOR 3!

Burke has been fantastic today. Deserves all of Wrights minutes.
Like Reply