Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 3.0 pt RAPTOR & 3.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
16.67%
1 16.67%
Trail Blazers
83.33%
5 83.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 74: POR (34-39) @ DAL (43-31) | 131-134 loss
Zubac, Lopez, Collins... if this team doesn't upgrade at PF for next season, I'm goning to lose it. DFS is not a PF Rick, please don't go into next year thinking that he is. Boy, Burke deserves a contract with this team after this bubble play, good scorer and doesn't seem that bad on D for his size.
Like Reply
(08-11-2020, 06:03 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote: These difficult one handed dunks by Porzingis scare the shit out of me, because of the uncontrolled landings.

I hold my breath every time he lands but it doesn't seem like he's gonna change.

KP with a 3 from Miami!

KP just put up 16 in a quarter.

I am so tired of seeing Justin Jackson on the court. After his 2nd missed wide open layup the other day I was ready to just cut him.

Luka has looked incredibly sloppy on all his drives. Very odd to see.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
That went well.
Like Reply
Bench mob getting outworked. Burke with impressive 6 assists.
Like Reply
Can't end a quarter worse than that... Sad
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Jackson is so useless. Where is MKG stopping the Melo post ups?
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Wright and Jackson are terrible
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
Carlisle is furious after that.
Like Reply
Boban is having a piss-poor game.
Like Reply
(08-11-2020, 06:20 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: Wright and Jackson are terrible

2 of the worst role players on a playoff team in the league. 

If Im Donnie I'd be trying to ship both of them out for anything as quick as possible.
Like Reply
Wright has become Courtney Lee, just a filler for salary match, what a waste of money.
Like Reply

Wright refuses like ten open shots in a row, then he takes two piss poor contested threes early in the clock. He´s just a strange player. Jackson with his push shot, just doesn´t have three point range.
Like Reply
Portland is super focused, as they should be.  Mavs need to match.
Like Reply
Jackson is getting eaten ALIVE

How can Carlisle be content with that?? 4 possessions where Jackson looks overmatched.
Like Reply
If only we had a strong 6´10 PF that was good at defense, so 6´7 Jackson wouldn´t get abused by Melo every time.
Like Reply
2 open 3s missed by DFS. I get he can't hit every single one, but if he's wide open he should be making more than he is.
Like Reply
Came to post this. 
and THJ has already had like 6 Blazers score on him.
Like Reply
OH MY GOD HE FUCKING MISSED ANOTHER WIDE OPEN LAYUP

FUCK JACKSON DUDE
.[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
Charlie V 2.0 at work again. Good luck moving his contract.
Like Reply
Jackson is having a poor game.
Like Reply