Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.0 pt RAPTOR and 4.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
40.00%
2 40.00%
Clippers
60.00%
3 60.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 71: LAC (46-22) @ DAL (41-30) | 111-126 loss
Sign me up for the keep Burke and Brunson while dumping Wright petition...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Give Burke a contract. Busting his ass on the court, leaving nothing behind. Complete opposite of Wright who is too much passive.
Like Reply
Come on guys. That can't happen.
Like Reply
Did Justin Jackson really not dunk that.......
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Now Jackson blows the layup
Like Reply
KRISTAPS WITH A 3 FROM DOWNTOWN DISNEY!

Big shot!

KRISTAPS AGAIN WITH A 3 ARE YOU KIDDING ME??
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Time to start a dump Wright and Jackson thread...

I really believe a vet min and whoever we draft can make more impact.than those 2 horrible players...
Like Reply
And then KP blocks PG!!
Like Reply
(08-06-2020, 07:34 PM)Kammrath Wrote:
(08-06-2020, 07:28 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: It's like he regressed 10 fold after the break. THJ was playing like an untradeable guy  during the season. Bubble THJ needs to be benched.

dirkfan1998 has been hammering how bad his D has been. It is terrible. And he is not shooting well enough to even come close to off-setting it.

Sad thing is that we don´t have any other option. Reaves and Cleveland won´t see the floor. Probably for a reason. Wright refuses to play offense. Justin Jackson is just as bad on defense and worse on offense.
Really hope that THJ can get back to his pre bubble level. Seeding games don´t matter. We need him in the 1st round.
Like Reply
Unicorn looking like a certain GOAT who used to play for the Mavs right now...
Like Reply
oh baby, the train is rolling.  the unicorn express

Sad that we missed all those open 3's
Like Reply
(08-06-2020, 07:34 PM)Kammrath Wrote:
(08-06-2020, 07:28 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: It's like he regressed 10 fold after the break. THJ was playing like an untradeable guy  during the season. Bubble THJ needs to be benched.

dirkfan1998 has been hammering how bad his D has been. It is terrible. And he is not shooting well enough to even come close to off-setting it.
Exactly.

I haven't been paying that much attention to THJ specifically until dirkfan1998 pointed out against SAC when he literally just gave away open 3's to Hield by not moving.

Since I went back and looked at Houston and PHX games and its more of the same. Dude has been MIA on the defensive end and has shot the ball like a blind man. 

I think the Mavs are going to try and lock him up this offseason too which makes it even more unsettling.
Like Reply
KP is awesome, have to start finishing with his weak hand when going left.
Like Reply
Finally someone hits an open 3 besides Luka and KP!

Klebaaa!
Like Reply
My man Maxi!
Like Reply
Mavs are just getting outrebounded from the Clips size.

If we could hit an open shot it wouldn't matter, but our role players cant seem to do that either.
Like Reply
(08-06-2020, 07:50 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Mavs are just getting outrebounded from the Clips size.

If we could hit an open shot it wouldn't matter, but our role players cant seem to do that either.
 There is an answer for that, but its name is Boban and Rick is not using him.
Like Reply
(08-06-2020, 07:53 PM)mtrot Wrote:
(08-06-2020, 07:50 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Mavs are just getting outrebounded from the Clips size.

Puzzling that Rick hasn't gone back to Boban to stop the Zubac massacre...
Like Reply
Well, if we can't get a better break than that there's no way we're gonna win.  Luka steals it but it goes right to the clips.
Like Reply
(08-06-2020, 07:53 PM)mtrot Wrote:

He was keeping Zubac honest when they were match up, after he left, Clipper punish us under the rim.
Like Reply