Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 6.5 pt RAPTOR & 7.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
100.00%
5 100.00%
Wolves
0%
0 0%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 61: DAL (37-24) @ MIN (17-42) | 111-91 win
(03-01-2020, 05:34 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I swear to god if Carlisle took KP out right before his career high I'm gonna be pissed.
I think he is done but maybe with this Minny push, he will be back.
Like Reply
KP back in.  Must win game.

KP already restoring order to the universe with the steal!

Whew, good thing the Mavs weren't needing much bench production in this one -- at total of 10 points.
Like Reply
How the T-pups beat the Heat is baffling.
Like Reply
MKG is so so bad on offense lol
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Good game overall taking care of business.  KP dominating the court.
Like Reply
Is it weird that Mavs play whole games sometimes with only two bigs KP & Maxi? Our next "biggest" player is DFS. It's crazy you can play an entire game that way these days.
Like Reply
(03-01-2020, 06:44 PM)StepBackJay Wrote: Is it weird that Mavs play whole games sometimes with only two bigs KP & Maxi? Our next "biggest" player is DFS. It's crazy you can play an entire game that way these days.

Still don't understand why Boban dose not play in every game?  He should at least get 5 to 8 min a night.
Like Reply
Now this was one of the ugliest games I ever watched, especially stretches with our bench on the floor. No real defense on either side yet teams were just competing who will have an uglier miss. Wolves shot 40 % from free throw line. Three players carried the Mavs, the rest were meh offensively. Bench under Barea is bad. Jackson is totally lost - too bad, because I think it is just phsychological. I guess they were trying to lift him as bench could use an offensively capable player. Didn't work. 

KP, Curry and THJ were fun to watch.
Like Reply
(03-01-2020, 07:25 PM)omahen Wrote: Now this was one of the ugliest games I ever watched, especially stretches with our bench on the floor. No real defense on either side yet teams were just competing who will have an uglier miss. Wolves shot 40 % from free throw line. Three players carried the Mavs, the rest were meh offensively. Bench under Barea is bad. Jackson is totally lost - too bad, because I think it is just phsychological. I guess they were trying to lift him as bench could use an offensively capable player. Didn't work. 

KP, Curry and THJ were fun to watch.

It's not surprising our three best offensive players other than Luka did most of the work on offense. It's also not surprising that Minnesota still found a way to lose to us by 20. They've lost 38 of their last 45 games now. If Golden State isn't careful they will relinquish pole draft position to these guys. If there was a game for some of our guys to play meh and still pick up the win this was it
Like Reply