Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 6.5 pt RAPTOR & 8.5 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
60.00%
6 60.00%
Kings
40.00%
4 40.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 55: SAC (21-33) @ DAL (33-22) | 130-111 win
Great win otherwise with good games from Luka/KP/THJ with shoutouts for Curry and Maxi...... probably our 5 best/most important players.

One thing though, Rick could have prime shaq on the team and wouldn't be able to play him because he cant shoot 3s lol.
RIP Kobe.... so sad man. Cry Props to a legend man even though you killed my favorite team(s) too many times to count!! 

Hurts everytime I throw somethin away yellin KOBE!! now but will eventually make me smile too Sad
Like Reply
Starting to look like the All Star game here with the easy layups.
Like Reply
LMAO coach challenge
Like Reply
I really like this coach's challenge by Rick in support of WCS.  WCS needs to feel invested into the Mavs.
Like Reply
Good challenge on that WSC foul.
Like Reply
rick being petty lol challenging up so much at the end of an already won game
RIP Kobe.... so sad man. Cry Props to a legend man even though you killed my favorite team(s) too many times to count!! 

Hurts everytime I throw somethin away yellin KOBE!! now but will eventually make me smile too Sad
Like Reply
(02-12-2020, 10:47 PM)dmavs4life03 Wrote: Great win otherwise with good games from Luka/KP/THJ with shoutouts for Curry and Maxi...... probably our 5 best/most important players.

One thing though, Rick could have prime shaq on the team and wouldn't be able to play him because he cant shoot 3s lol.

WCS hoisted one. lol
Like Reply
(02-12-2020, 10:46 PM)cow Wrote: Probably will be lost in the Luka/KP domination but Curry had one hell of a game.

THJ good game overall as well.
Like Reply
Boban for 3!!!!!!
Like Reply
if we start having WCS shoot 3s with his playing time im gonna lose it. fucking play to his strengths as a P&R player!

of course as i say that boban drills a 3 lol

Like Reply
Bobi! lol
Like Reply
Boban and WCS shooting for Jackson's stretch 4 job!
Like Reply
(02-12-2020, 10:52 PM)dmavs4life03 Wrote: if we start having WCS shoot 3s with his playing time im gonna lose it. fucking play to his strengths as a P&R player!

of course as i say that boban drills a 3 lol
In  both of their defense, Rick won't play anyone that doesn't jack 3's non stop. They just want to play also...lol
Like Reply
(02-12-2020, 10:47 PM)Kammrath Wrote:
(02-12-2020, 10:46 PM)cow Wrote: Probably will be lost in the Luka/KP domination but Curry had one hell of a game.

He is my Dirkie.

If he can do what he's done in the past five games consistently, he's a superior JET, tbh.
Like Reply
Luka wants a sammich as well
Like Reply
(02-11-2020, 06:09 PM)ThunderMav Wrote: I have picked Mavs to win twice this season in the game thread and they lost both times.  To test my unluck I’m picking them to lose this game.  

If they win then I can be used as a reverse jinx picker for important games.  So keep this in mind as season goes and when you need a win have me pick to lose.

Ok guys it worked!  I am your reverse picker.  Save me for those must win games otherwise the mojo could wear off.  When you need a win I’ll pick a loss, and presto you win.

By the way that Luka kid is pretty good!  He’s the secret sauce that makes it work.  Great “and comfortable” win tonight!
Like Reply
(02-12-2020, 10:53 PM)solidsnakeMav Wrote: Boban and WCS shooting for Jackson's stretch 4 job!

Well if Brook "Splash mountain" Lopez can do it others can do the same. Dominant post players are skilled. Not a suprise that their touch extends out to the 3-point line.
Like Reply
I wanna know what Luke said to Luka.
Like Reply
(02-12-2020, 10:55 PM)ThunderMav Wrote:
(02-11-2020, 06:09 PM)ThunderMav Wrote: I have picked Mavs to win twice this season in the game thread and they lost both times.  To test my unluck I’m picking them to lose this game.  

If they win then I can be used as a reverse jinx picker for important games.  So keep this in mind as season goes and when you need a win have me pick to lose.

Ok guys it worked!  I am your reverse picker.  Save me for those must win games otherwise the mojo could wear off.  When you need a win I’ll pick a loss, and presto you win.

By the way that Luka kid is pretty good!  He’s the secret sauce that makes it work.  Great “and comfortable” win tonight!

Love you Purple.  Save the reverse mojo for the playoffs and then pick away.

(02-12-2020, 10:58 PM)Hypermav Wrote: I wanna know what Luke said to Luka.

"Vlade is a flunking idiot, Igor too and now I'm surrounded by them. Save me, king."
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/sacbee_news/status/1...9096716290
Like Reply