Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 6.5 pt RAPTOR & 8.5 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
60.00%
6 60.00%
Kings
40.00%
4 40.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 55: SAC (21-33) @ DAL (33-22) | 130-111 win
https://twitter.com/espn_macmahon/status...4846919682

I remember when Dirk, Mayo, Vince and co. did the same. Tough times, but it was fun.
Like Reply
(02-12-2020, 06:43 PM)Fuerza1 Wrote: Great to see Luka finally back, he has been sorely missed. Looks like Delon Wright is also probable for tonight, guess that ankle injury wasn't an injury.

I wish we could see MKG/WCS play +20 mins tonight but I think a DNP-CD is more likely for both.

In WCS's case, that would be complete horsesh*t. This is his former team.
Like Reply
For those of you that want to free WCS, I think RC said he would be replacing Boban in the ball stuck in the backboard poking role tonight.
Like Reply
Kings going small. Bjelica at center. 3-point shooting contest incoming.
Like Reply
I miss the easy O from this cat.
Like Reply
Ha Luka Magic!
Like Reply
Lets get this one Mavs! And hey coach howabout we play PGs at point guard ONLY tonight? (and SG/SF at SG or SF. We need to use the collective size we have to make a wall on defense and for rebounding and to perhaps create easier shots off the flow. No Curry/Delon at SF or JB at SG unless everyone else on the floor is BIG! Defense and rebounding are effort/energy/size based and should be the focus since we have only 1 star offensively
RIP Kobe.... so sad man. Cry Props to a legend man even though you killed my favorite team(s) too many times to count!! 

Hurts everytime I throw somethin away yellin KOBE!! now but will eventually make me smile too Sad
Like Reply
Wow what a pass from KP!
Like Reply
D is better than recent games in the first quarter.  Maybe not successful but they look like they are trying.

I remember this team.
Like Reply
Daquan Jeffries. Never heard of him before.
Like Reply
Hardaway came to play. again. I LIKE
RIP Kobe.... so sad man. Cry Props to a legend man even though you killed my favorite team(s) too many times to count!! 

Hurts everytime I throw somethin away yellin KOBE!! now but will eventually make me smile too Sad
Like Reply
Wooh!!

Just so much more fun to watch with Luka back
Like Reply
Boy, have I (we) missed Luka.
Like Reply
Luka sounds just like JJB when fouled.
Like Reply
Corey Joseph's turn to look like an all star tonight.
Like Reply
The bench still sucks. From the best bench in the league to a medicore one. Blowing lead after lead.

Gotta stagger Luka and KP's minutes.
Like Reply
(02-12-2020, 09:00 PM)Hypermav Wrote: Luka sounds just like JJB when fouled.

Luka really is like a full sized Barea
Like Reply
Jackson coming of the bench is like a signal for the opponent to go on a run.
Like Reply
like clockwork even vs a sucky team like sacramento we play small perimeter passing basketball and give up a run. How about when we start passing the ball on the perimeter we practice letting maxi or delon screen by the free throw line and stay there to catch the ball and then pass to a cutter. 

Defenses key on our passing to the perimeter and catch the long rebounds because they are taller than us. I know posting up is a bad play but it beats this crap we've been doing once luka/THJ go to the bench. FFS!!

Or....... (crazy idea) play WCS or Boban since they are our most effective screeners/glass cleaners and can help get more open jump shots if thats the plan!

Luka 4 3!
Then DFS

Like Reply
Okay, KP is waaaay taller than Kings.  Take advantage.
Like Reply