Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 2.0 pt Vegas & 0.0 pt RAPTOR favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
75.00%
6 75.00%
Wizards
25.00%
2 25.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 52: DAL (31-21) @ WAS (18-32) | 118-119 loss
Going to call it right now. Down 1 the Mavs will go for 3 because analytics are telling them it is the better shot.
Like Reply
lol - yeah baby
Like Reply
Wow free throws to win the game?
Like Reply
I like the aggression by THJ!
Like Reply
Call me crazy... But we might wish THJ had missed both. There Will be no lost time for the rebound...
Like Reply
I hope Bertans doesn't catch and shoot.
Like Reply
RC almost botched that one. 6 seconds is not enough time to get a quality shot coming from our court. Got bailed by Bonga.
Like Reply
Of course.
Like Reply
Pathetic
Like Reply
classic mavs loss
Like Reply
HOW FUCKING EASY IS TO SCORE ON THE MAVS. PATHETIC.
Like Reply
That missed FT by THJ looms pretty large now.
Like Reply
[Image: giphy.gif]

Free throw miss got us again.
Like Reply
Make them run suicides until they collapse. Dorian "best defender on the team" Finney-Smith not able to stay near Beal. THJ not even trying to contest the layup.
Like Reply
Late tank ?
Like Reply
Alright.  That's about as stupid as you could possibly ever think... Yeah, the screen was illegal by Bertans, but why are you overplaying someone 40 feet from the basket.

We absolutely suck... I'm dead serious. We do not have the mental fortitude to win right now.
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
(02-07-2020, 09:24 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Make them run suicides until they collapse. Dorian "best defender on the team" Finney-Smith not able to stay near Beal. THJ not even trying to contest the layup.
Afraid to pick up the foul. THJ's arm's were vertical.
Like Reply
(02-07-2020, 09:23 PM)mtrot Wrote: That missed FT by THJ looms pretty large now.

And he allowed the layup by Beal when DFS got back screened and he should have switched.
Like Reply
GOTTA LOVE OUR BOYS IN BLUE.
Like Reply
Wiz shot 50% from three. Grizz shot 48%.  Not going to win much against that crap.
Like Reply