Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 2.0 pt Vegas & 0.0 pt RAPTOR favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
75.00%
6 75.00%
Wizards
25.00%
2 25.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 52: DAL (31-21) @ WAS (18-32) | 118-119 loss
Heart 
[Image: EQBkcpUVAAAV_lx?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]
Like Reply
Need to find a way to win this one. Fortunately the Wizards' defense is so bad that shorthanded or not I don't think it's possible to find a lineup that can't score on those guys even if you tried
Like Reply
(02-06-2020, 06:25 PM)MrGoat Wrote: Need to find a way to win this one. Fortunately the Wizards' defense is so bad that shorthanded or not I don't think it's possible to find a lineup that can't score on those guys even if you tried

Still need to tread lightly. They play with pace and score a lot of points. I get their D is bad, but if they make shots, they can be a problem.
Like Reply
(02-07-2020, 11:10 AM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Still need to tread lightly. They play with pace and score a lot of points. I get their D is bad, but if they make shots, they can be a problem.

Defense is key against teams like this. Play it and they will most likely fall apart and the game will be easy. Run with them and let them get hot, the game becomes very dangerous.
Like Reply
(02-06-2020, 04:40 PM)Kammrath Wrote: [Image: EQBkcpUVAAAV_lx?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]
Man the Bucks by looking at this chart have had an easy schedule all season compared to most others...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Really need to bounce back and get a win.

Waiting on the word from the good Doctor...
Like Reply
Yeah, we need to get back on track before the All-Star break, something like 4-1 should be possible. However, without Luka/KP/Seth/Powell we're on par with the Wizards, so that's anything but a must-win game.

At least the 1am tip-off means I'll be able to watch...
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/sam_perley/status/12...3973129216
Like Reply
I'm willing to stick my neck out and "guarantee" a Mav win (scare quotes because no poster on a message board can guarantee anything, but I'm just saying if I were a betting man, 100% chance, all in), whereas it's 50-50 if he doesn't play.
Like Reply
Really hope KP and Curry can play 
Cant lose games like this
Like Reply
For sure a must win game (as always)
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/PeasESPN/status/1225903174990663680
Like Reply
Yes..................
Like Reply
https://tenor.com/view/matthew-mc-conaug...if-4967794
Like Reply
[Image: Webp.net-compress-image-2-e1569547964457.jpg]

Maybe KP will get a cool carbon fiber mask.
Like Reply
Can we start a petition to remove those obnoxious green CHIME logos from our jerseys??
Like Reply
Free Courtney Lee.
Like Reply
Is that Lee getting early minutes? Hooray.
Like Reply
Bad shot selection. Taking 3s is okay but they have to get penetration first. Just chucking from the perimeter won´t be enough to win this game. Get in the paint and kick it out.
Like Reply
Lee and Broekhoff. Somebody switch back to the NBA game.
Like Reply