Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 5.0 pt Vegas & 6.0 pt RAPTOR favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
50.00%
3 50.00%
Grizzlies
50.00%
3 50.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 51: MEM (26-25) @ DAL (31-20) | 107-121 loss
Tyus Jones day, enjoy.
Like Reply
It is what it is. This is just what happens when you're missing Doncic, Curry and even Powell.
Like Reply
Bench was absolutely terrible today, all of them. No offense and no defense
Like Reply
(02-05-2020, 10:24 PM)Hypermav Wrote: Tyus Jones day, enjoy.
 He always had sneaky good advanced stats in Minnesota and knowing that sh*thole, it´s a miracle in itself.
Like Reply
Brunson has to be able to find open shots for Kleber or DFS, if not they are useless on offense. Another THJ as PG try and I will lose my mind. Bench has been bad all season. Kleber and Curry saved their ass most of the times. Jackson can't be a rotation player and have received loads of oportunities to prove the contrary.Wright must be dreaming if he thinks he can start for a NBA team. Guy is afraid of playmaking, shooting and his defense has fallen of a cliff. Bro at least is getting paid minimun. Boban can't play in most matchups. Of course when healthy, our bench of Brunson/Curry/Kleber/WCS should be able to hang. There's still time to find a wing and trade away Jackson/Wright. Good to see KP scoring. 7th seed and falling, we have to secure playoffs.
Like Reply
Let's get Cleveland some shots and rest our starters.
Like Reply
Josh Reaves must be like f*** my life. To be inactive in such a game. Cleveland -8 in a minute. Broekhoff -19 in 10.
Like Reply
Come on Rick, why is KP still in?   Get him out of there before he gets injured.
Like Reply
Missing too many weapons tonight.  A lot of these guys just aren't good enough to pick up the slack.  Mavs will end up winning 50 game and I'll still be pissed about this past summer's free agency.

(02-05-2020, 10:29 PM)mtrot Wrote: Come on Rick, why is KP still in?   Get him out of there before he gets injured.

Was just about to say.  Throw in the towel.
Like Reply
KP is 40 percent of our scoring.
Like Reply
Team is mediocre. Slighty above league average. Without more talent acquisition, Dallas will stay there.
Like Reply
Just figured a top 3 coach would be able to figure out what buttons to push to win at home
Like Reply
Now Rick brings in Maxi instead of Boban or WCS.
Like Reply
well this is what happens everytime we play a team with sizable physical players who take it to the paint and our 3s dont fall.... it gets ugly fast.

we really need to get some sets down for easy two down the floor cause we are just getting disrupted on the perimmeeter and bricking the 3s. even boban was gettin pushed around
RIP Kobe.... so sad man. Cry Props to a legend man even though you killed my favorite team(s) too many times to count!! 

Hurts everytime I throw somethin away yellin KOBE!! now but will eventually make me smile too Sad
Like Reply
Lee leading us back.
Like Reply
(02-05-2020, 10:34 PM)cow Wrote: Lee leading us back.
Fresh legs Lee.
Like Reply
(02-05-2020, 10:20 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote:
(02-05-2020, 10:17 PM)DrMav Wrote: We suck ass tonight. This Memphis team is not good.

Yeah only 16-6 over their last 22.

We’ll see, maybe saying they are “not good” is a stretch, but I don’t think they are a contender to even make it out of the 1st round if they make the playoffs. 

They’ve been surprising and have a bright future, but I think most any team would be happy to face them, and I would guess it would be over in 4 or 5.
Like Reply
DFS needs to stop shooting and swing that to Lee. Know who's hot and when you are not.
Like Reply
40 percent from 3 but shooting 35 percent for the game...
Like Reply
(02-05-2020, 10:30 PM)windjc Wrote: Team is mediocre. Slighty above league average. Without more talent acquisition, Dallas will stay there.

This is a fight for the play-offs already.

Last 27 games

Thunder 20-7
Grizzlies 18-9
Mavs 14-13
Blazers 14-13

All depends on whether the Blazers will find another gear with Nurkic or make a trade for Love.
Like Reply