Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 5.0 pt Vegas & 6.0 pt RAPTOR favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
50.00%
3 50.00%
Grizzlies
50.00%
3 50.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 51: MEM (26-25) @ DAL (31-20) | 107-121 loss
Heart 
[Image: EP8agOKU8AEemH7?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]
[Image: EP8aouGUUAEuogY?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]
Like Reply
5 games until the break. Likely all without Luka? Win 2 of 5 and they have equaled their win total from last season.
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
I'm such a Spur hater I wouldn't even be all that broken up if we lost this one. I want their playoff streak to end
Like Reply
(02-04-2020, 06:54 PM)MrGoat Wrote: I'm such a Spur hater I wouldn't even be all that broken up if we lost this one. I want their playoff streak to end
On the other hand, one could consider this game, like all that came before and will come after, to be a must win game.
Like Reply
(02-05-2020, 12:26 AM)DrMav Wrote:
(02-04-2020, 06:54 PM)MrGoat Wrote: I'm such a Spur hater I wouldn't even be all that broken up if we lost this one. I want their playoff streak to end
On the other hand, one could consider this game, like all that came before and will come after, to be a must win game.
Hey at least I have a silver lining either way on this one
Like Reply
Memphis is good. On our home court, we're not. This is a loss.
Like Reply
Doctor's orders
Like Reply
Any chance Curry plays?
Like Reply
So who is traded at halftime tonight?
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/MavsLead/status/1225187539071295489
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply

Lol.. why not just win this one and hope Memphis wins their next 5 games or something?

We need to catch Houston.
Like Reply
Starters are

Jalen
THJ
DFS
Maxi
KP
Like Reply
Scoring with ease
Like Reply
It´s great to see KP play with confidence even if he is taking some questionable shots.
Like Reply
Love, love, love the hustle by DFS but he's trying to do a bit too much off the bounce.
Like Reply
dont understand how thats a foul on maxi guy ran into him
RIP Kobe.... so sad man. Cry Props to a legend man even though you killed my favorite team(s) too many times to count!! 

Hurts everytime I throw somethin away yellin KOBE!! now but will eventually make me smile too Sad
Like Reply
NYK fans on suicide watch
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
Like Reply
KP feeling it. That's a helluva pick by Brunson on JV by the way.
Like Reply
JB takiin notes from JJB. Nice plays from him lately but also Rick has put him in better positions to succeed. and go KP
RIP Kobe.... so sad man. Cry Props to a legend man even though you killed my favorite team(s) too many times to count!! 

Hurts everytime I throw somethin away yellin KOBE!! now but will eventually make me smile too Sad
Like Reply
The only thing Knicks fans had left was KP not being all the way back. Now they have nothing.
Like Reply