Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 5.0 pt Vegas & 6.0 pt RAPTOR favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
50.00%
3 50.00%
Grizzlies
50.00%
3 50.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 51: MEM (26-25) @ DAL (31-20) | 107-121 loss
another weak call against kleeba

umm helloo!! earth to mavs!! with these guys attacking and scoring with ease in our paint, we need to secure the rebound when we are lucky to force a miss
RIP Kobe.... so sad man. Cry Props to a legend man even though you killed my favorite team(s) too many times to count!! 

Hurts everytime I throw somethin away yellin KOBE!! now but will eventually make me smile too Sad
Like Reply
Refs being friendly. 
Need to keep driving more
Like Reply
KP is looking very tired. Hope the bench keeps us in the game. C'mon Wright, show your value. We might need to use Lee if Jackson or Bro don't step up a little.
Like Reply
I jinxed THJ tonight.

Terrible foul by WCS.
Like Reply
I know it's probably nothing, but seeing Cleveland get important minutes on the night before the trade deadline makes me keep an eye on the guys riding the bench.
Like Reply
3 terror calls in a row , RC needs to get his team some dam calls
Like Reply
I don´t think we have to worry about WCS getting a contract upgrade in the summer.
Like Reply
Hard to watch this lineup
Like Reply
(02-05-2020, 10:08 PM)cow Wrote: I jinxed THJ tonight. 

Terrible foul by WCS.

Way to much on ball duty for THJ today. Relaps into his terrible Knicks days.
Like Reply
Is WCS the new Boban ? plying like an unplayable guy. No bech tonight. With no Curry there is no one to replace THJ when he's that bad.
Like Reply
I like that foul by WCS. Don't give them easy buckets at the rim.
Like Reply
(02-05-2020, 10:10 PM)Tyler Wrote: I know it's probably nothing, but seeing Cleveland get important minutes on the night before the trade deadline makes me keep an eye on the guys riding the bench.

Better question is why not Reaves? Why the Mavs always play these 28 year old G-League lifers rather than their rookies with (potential) upside in these situations.
Like Reply
woah what happened there to kp
RIP Kobe.... so sad man. Cry Props to a legend man even though you killed my favorite team(s) too many times to count!! 

Hurts everytime I throw somethin away yellin KOBE!! now but will eventually make me smile too Sad
Like Reply
Well, that sucks for KP
Like Reply
Flagrant 2 should be an ejecting
Like Reply
(02-05-2020, 10:11 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote:
(02-05-2020, 10:08 PM)cow Wrote: I jinxed THJ tonight. 

Terrible foul by WCS.

Way to much on ball duty for THJ today. Relaps into his terrible Knicks days.

He's just ice cold.
Like Reply
Boban can stem the tide!
Like Reply
No foul huh
Like Reply
Hope he didn't break it
Like Reply
wow thats the type of call/plays that the grizz are getting away with and our guys kinda just freeze up. Rick needs to press the refs on that type of stuff.

Like Reply