Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 5.0 pt Vegas & 6.0 pt RAPTOR favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
50.00%
3 50.00%
Grizzlies
50.00%
3 50.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 51: MEM (26-25) @ DAL (31-20) | 107-121 loss
(02-05-2020, 09:15 PM)mtrot Wrote: Whew, Jackson and Wright struggling to score on short shots.

Yeah, really shows that they are not good enough offensively. Of course Luka and Porzingis help, when they are on the floor, but that just doesn´t cut it. I´d easily trade both of them for a test drive of somebody like OPJ.
Like Reply
LAZY Offense, BAD Defense.
Like Reply
Shades of the Suns game here with the Mavs getting out muscled and out hustled.
Like Reply
Mental lapses and bad execution. KP is the only one that is completly focused.
Like Reply
Looks like mavs forgot how to play basketball.
Like Reply
When Brunson is not ON, we have no shot creators (Luka and Seth injured, Wright can't shoot). It's KP against the world.
Like Reply
thnk you maxi we needed that
RIP Kobe.... so sad man. Cry Props to a legend man even though you killed my favorite team(s) too many times to count!! 

Hurts everytime I throw somethin away yellin KOBE!! now but will eventually make me smile too Sad
Like Reply
(02-05-2020, 09:23 PM)bin610 Wrote: Looks like mavs forgot how to play basketball.

Grizzlies showing us  that we should not get attached to anybody outside of Luka, Kristaps, DFS, Kleber and Curry. Rest are easily replaceable.
Like Reply
(02-05-2020, 09:26 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote:
(02-05-2020, 09:23 PM)bin610 Wrote: Looks like mavs forgot how to play basketball.

Grizzlies showing us  that we should not get attached to anybody outside of Luka, Kristaps, DFS, Kleber and Curry. Rest are easily replaceable.
Id say THJ as earned some respect but yea Delon and Jjackson dont bring it enough every night
RIP Kobe.... so sad man. Cry Props to a legend man even though you killed my favorite team(s) too many times to count!! 

Hurts everytime I throw somethin away yellin KOBE!! now but will eventually make me smile too Sad
Like Reply
KP needs to be our attacker because he gets calls!
Like Reply
We're getting better shots
Just need to make more of them
Like Reply
WEAK CALL VERY WEAK

Like Reply
Not sure how that was a foul on KP.
Like Reply
shades of bad JET on that quick pullup 3 by hardaway. great when it falls but it misses

Like Reply
Gosh the Wolves are a mess. 13 game losing streak and down 20 to Hawks at home.
Like Reply
Refs bailed us out. Terrible 2nd quarter. Will somebody stand up to help KP win this game?
Like Reply
At halftime, the Mavs have to figure out some way to mount a better defense against these guys, or they're not going to win.   That's because I don't think this bunch of Mavs is going to be able to score enough.
Like Reply
(02-05-2020, 09:40 PM)mtrot Wrote: At halftime, the Mavs have to figure out some way to mount a better defense against these guys, or they're not going to win.   That's because I don't think this bunch of Mavs is going to be able to score enough.

Melton top 5 NBA plus minus is real. He´s +15. All that for eating Josh Jackson´s contract. That´s the kind of move we need not paying ancient Igoudala $30M.
Like Reply
A Jackson upgrade please

And really missing Curry.
Hopefully he's back soon
Like Reply
DFS cannot ignore a wide open THJ and then clank a three like that.
Like Reply