Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 5.0 pt Vegas & 6.0 pt RAPTOR favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
50.00%
3 50.00%
Grizzlies
50.00%
3 50.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 51: MEM (26-25) @ DAL (31-20) | 107-121 loss
Had to turn it off in the 3rd quarter. Mavs had no answer when Grizz pushed the ball of misses. Was a dunk every time.
Like Reply
Why dont they do full court press?

They gave up.
Like Reply
Lee's floater looks better than Wright or Jackson.
Like Reply
If Lee is on this team after the trade deadline, give him Jackson's minutes. He's been productive during his limited minutes this season.
Like Reply
(02-05-2020, 10:40 PM)cow Wrote: If Lee is on this team after the trade deadline, give him Jackson's minutes.  He's been productive during his limited minutes this season.
 He´s also shooting 60% from three for the season.
Like Reply
This is one game where we really needed Luka's strength and ability to penetrate and make the opponent pay.
Like Reply
Josh Reaves to Carlisle: 18-20. Next time you want the opposing backcourt to shoot 90% on 20 attempts, call me, I can manage that.
Like Reply
(02-05-2020, 10:38 PM)StepBackJay Wrote: Had to turn it off in the 3rd quarter. Mavs had no answer when Grizz pushed the ball of misses. Was a dunk every time.
yea true but refs also stopped calling contact for us on anything in the third and would call tick tacks in transition. doesnt help that no one but KP, Brunson and Lee came to play or that our 3s weren falling and as has been the case when that happens, WE DONT ADJUST TO TRY AND CREATE DIFFERENT TYPES OF EASIER LOOKS.

on to the next one.... most of us had this as a trap game anyway
RIP Kobe.... so sad man. Cry Props to a legend man even though you killed my favorite team(s) too many times to count!! 

Hurts everytime I throw somethin away yellin KOBE!! now but will eventually make me smile too Sad
Like Reply
(02-05-2020, 10:46 PM)mtrot Wrote: This is one game where we really needed Luka's strength and ability to penetrate and make the opponent pay.

A perfect storm tonight.

-Injuries to Luka, Seth and JJ.
-THJ with one of his worst performances as a Mav.  Just ice cold.
-DFS played outside of himself.  Tried to do way too much off the dribble.

And yet we hung in there because KP was balling.  Then he gets the bloody nose right when he is reinserted in the 3rd which killed our hopes of keeping pace.  WCS makes a terrible foul on three for an and-one, follows that up with a turnover off a travel and then fouls again on the defensive end.  Memphis was white hot that quarter and ran away with it.  

I'm glad we all get to see that WCS is a band aid.  Dude is terrible.
Like Reply
Mavs won't win many games shooting 36%.
Like Reply
The Grizzlies got off to a slow start this year, but they are an impressive team who have moved ahead of the Mavs both now and in their future prospects.  That was a beat down from a superior opponent.  The Mavs have a lot of work to do.
Like Reply
(02-05-2020, 10:54 PM)mtrot Wrote: Mavs won't win many games shooting 36%.

Offense was not the real problem. Defense was! Horrible performance by the bench guys. Brunson and KP were basically the only ones that played well on offense. Also Memphis defense was much better than ours. They didn't allow many open looks like Dallas had against Indiana
Like Reply
(02-05-2020, 10:17 PM)DrMav Wrote: We suck ass tonight. This Memphis team is not good.

Score board says otherwise....No Luka, but give them credit.
Like Reply
Yuck
Like Reply
Memphis was on fire tonight. Even their scrubs couldn't miss a shot lol

No way we were going to win this game. They also outplayed us all across the board. Horrible game from everyone sans KP.
Like Reply
We lost the game. There is only one thing to do....win the next one!
This Reunion Rowdie says the AAC needs "Luka's Lunatics" for the Luka/KP and gang era.
Like Reply
Kind of had a feeling about this one. But yay it hurt the Spurs! I was impressed by Ja in my first chance to see him against us, I also have a list of players that burn us that I keep later for free agent/trade reference and Brandon Clarke just added his name to it

And to anyone who's been dogging on KP this season just watch how we collapsed after he left the game with a bloody nose (shit, just saw it was a broken nose)

That KP injury could be bad. This team is cheeks without at least one of Luka or KP
Like Reply
(02-05-2020, 10:44 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote:
(02-05-2020, 10:40 PM)cow Wrote: If Lee is on this team after the trade deadline, give him Jackson's minutes.  He's been productive during his limited minutes this season.
 He´s also shooting 60% from three for the season.

He was brtual when he got minutes

Jackosn was Mavs second best player two nights ago. Plus he cant take Jackson minute because they are mostly at the 4 which is absurd coaching. Jackson is not a small ball 4 RC trying to make him into
Like Reply
(02-05-2020, 10:20 AM)embellisher Wrote: Memphis is good. On our home court, we're not. This is a loss.

Man, I hate to do this....
Like Reply