Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 9.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
62.50%
5 62.50%
Bulls
37.50%
3 37.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 36: CHI (13-24) @ DAL (23-13) | 118-110 win
(01-06-2020, 09:53 PM)mtrot Wrote: Powell throws the ball away instead of taking it to the rim.

Dallas has 10 turnovers, Barea 4 out of it yet you expose Powell for his only one.
Like Reply
JJB very bad tonight. STOP WITH THE TIPS AND GO GET THE BOARD.
Like Reply
(01-06-2020, 10:08 PM)luka_skywalker_77 Wrote: Why is JJ playing...

Because the lineups with Brunson and Wright did not work all season long...wait a minute they did. No one knows. Makes no sense to play him over both.
Like Reply
Dunno if Carlisle is trying to see what Barea has left against bad teams.  Problem is we already lost to CHA and this one is close.

Or if Brunson and Wright are in the doghouse.
Like Reply
sorry to say this but we suck. it was fun earlier in the season when luka was getting the benefit of the doubt on calls but we've been exposed lately as having no offensive system to generate easy baskets and more importantly, we dont have plays to get a bucket when we need one. Just passing the rock on the perimeter and hoping the 3s fall. its almost like watchin the rockets (Ughghhhh) and it hurts me to say it. 

Just not playing to our strengths, the bench has dissapeared and complaining about calls while valid we need to secure our defense/rebounding and just play simple basketball. More screens, some p&r and some post ups maybe.
Like Reply
Luka taking over!
Like Reply
More magic!
Like Reply
Save us Luka
Like Reply
(01-06-2020, 10:10 PM)dmavs4life03 Wrote: sorry to say this but we suck. it was fun earlier in the season when luka was getting the benefit of the doubt on calls but we've been exposed lately as having no offensive system to generate easy baskets and more importantly, we dont have plays to get a bucket when we need one. Just passing the rock on the perimeter and hoping the 3s fall. its almost like watchin the rockets (Ughghhhh) and it hurts me to say it. 

Just not playing to our strengths, the bench has dissapeared and complaining about calls while valid we need to secure our defense/rebounding and just play simple basketball. More screens, some p&r and some post ups maybe.
I don't want to say we suck, but there's a lot of validity to what you're saying. I'm hoping it's because KP is out. If we play like this with a healthy team, I'll be right there with you.
Like Reply
(01-06-2020, 10:08 PM)omahen Wrote:
(01-06-2020, 09:53 PM)mtrot Wrote: Powell throws the ball away instead of taking it to the rim.

Dallas has 10 turnovers, Barea 4 out of it yet you expose Powell for his only one.
When he's driving the lane, I want him to take it to the rim, not pass it back out.
Like Reply
thank you wright. more of that please!
Like Reply
Good god Luka
Like Reply
Layup drill
Like Reply
just cant get a fricking stop. we force a miss then cant get the damn board! COME ON!

Go LUKA.

ps i remember earlier in the year some were saying we had size finally and no more 3 guard lineup yet lately we play outta position small ball where our small ball is midget ball vs other teams.
Like Reply
Luka was fouled there
Like Reply
(01-06-2020, 10:16 PM)dmavs4life03 Wrote: just cant get a fricking stop. we force a miss then cant get the damn board! COME ON!

Go LUKA
Boban time?
Like Reply
Only two ways Mavs win this:
1. Luka goes berserk and scores 55 points
2. They actually start playing defense
Like Reply
(01-06-2020, 10:12 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote:
(01-06-2020, 10:10 PM)dmavs4life03 Wrote: sorry to say this but we suck. it was fun earlier in the season when luka was getting the benefit of the doubt on calls but we've been exposed lately as having no offensive system to generate easy baskets and more importantly, we dont have plays to get a bucket when we need one. Just passing the rock on the perimeter and hoping the 3s fall. its almost like watchin the rockets (Ughghhhh) and it hurts me to say it. 

I don't want to say we suck, but there's a lot of validity to what you're saying. I'm hoping it's because KP is out. If we play like this with a healthy team, I'll be right there with you.

Count me in as not really enjoying how we are playing on the offensive side.  It's kinda boring.  I like motion, cuts, passing...  Well, heck, we have over 20 wins at this time of the season, which for us, we should be pretty happy about, but happiness is really based on what your expectations are...  With Luka, I was just expecting more ball movement resulting a wider variety of looks for other players..   Oh well,
Like Reply
damn both seth and dorian had like 2 3s rim out
Like Reply
The bench has been horrible
Like Reply