Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 9.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
62.50%
5 62.50%
Bulls
37.50%
3 37.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 36: CHI (13-24) @ DAL (23-13) | 118-110 win
Nice one Luka!
Like Reply
Really missing KP's inside deterrence tonight, as they are scoring with impunity at the rim.
Like Reply
Need another big. Getting destroyed by offensive rebounding tonight.
Like Reply
Please don't let them get a buzzer beater
Like Reply
We need to get a legit center. Powell is too small and weak.

Can we trade for Myles Turner some how
Like Reply
44 to 55 percent shooting and clinging to this lead, is a bit disappointing.
Like Reply
(01-06-2020, 09:38 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: We need to get a legit center. Powell is too small and weak.

I really wish this nonsense Powell trashing would stop. Dude had an excellent half. Scored 12 points on 100 % shooting and played excellent team defense. He has absolutely no problem switching on perimeter. It is not his fault we only have two bigs and only one plays at a time against 2 Chicago bigs. Markannen has 2 inches on him with same weight and Carter has 30 pounds on him. 

If you are crying about our bigs, why don't you mention Maxi, who has been considerably worse tonight?
Like Reply
(01-06-2020, 09:46 PM)Hypermav Wrote: 44 to 55 percent shooting and clinging to this lead, is a bit disappointing.
 Well, the Bulls got up 12 more shots than the mavericks did.   And they torched us in fast break points and points in the paint.
Like Reply
I like tonight's refs. They are good, +10 combined at least ..
They should have FT's available if needed ...
Joking of course..

Mavs, prevent CHI Oreb's and manage TO's please
Like Reply
Powell throws the ball away instead of taking it to the rim.
Like Reply
(01-06-2020, 09:47 PM)omahen Wrote:
(01-06-2020, 09:38 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: We need to get a legit center. Powell is too small and weak.

I really wish this nonsense Powell trashing would stop. Dude had an excellent half. Scored 12 points on 100 % shooting and played excellent team defense. He has absolutely no problem switching on perimeter. It is not his fault we only have two bigs and only one plays at a time against 2 Chicago bigs. Markannen has 2 inches on him with same weight and Carter has 30 pounds on him. 

If you are crying about our bigs, why don't you mention Maxi, who has been considerably worse tonight?
All I said was he is too small and weak to be our center.  You seem a little sensitive about it. Powell would be much better served as a backup imo. Powell gets abused on defense and gives up too many rebounds. I'm glad he scored 12 points in the first half, but that doesn't take away from the fact he can't rebound or defend.
Like Reply
Luka is really trying to facilitate other guys tonight.
Like Reply
Nice back to back buckets by Powell

Another Luka triple double watch

This team is pretty frustrating lately. We should smash the Bulls
Like Reply
(01-06-2020, 09:56 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: but that doesn't take away from the fact he can't rebound or defend.

Another user also with Dirk in his username started it and it was a first post in this thread. Dude is literally third to second best Mavs player yet he seems to be guilty for all the problems. 

It is simply not true he can't defend. He plays excellent team defense. Carter, who he is guarding, scored much less than him. The true problem we have is that our fours tonight are very undersized.
Like Reply
Oh my, just don't look at Embiid's jacked up finger tonight.
Like Reply
Embiid's finger ugh.
Like Reply
Yeah it's pretty gross
Like Reply
Mavs have Wright and Brunson on the bench but continue to play no defense lineups with JJB on the floor. To make matters worse they surround him with Curry, Doncic and Powell. DFS alone cannot do anything.
Bad perimeter defense and no rim protection combined with turnovers.
Like Reply
Why is JJ playing...
Like Reply
Can’t get a rebound
Like Reply