Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 4 Playoffs 2024: Los Angeles Clippers (1-2) vs Dallas Mavericks (2-1)
So far its only Harden and PG, shut those guys down the second half and the Mavs will have a chance.
Like Reply
Will be forever known as the “get PG paid” game.
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
Like Reply
George/Harden 10 for 13 from 3. That is not repeatable. BUT someone needs to put George on the floor.
Like Reply
Can’t throw games like game 1 and tonight with that little resistance. The must be some serious locker room issues for that to happen twice. Just soft and lazy in two major games.

Gafford has to be taken out of the rotation at this point. Go five out with Kleber in addition to Lively. Gafford is a massive issue with his lack of shooting for the halfcourt spacing. His defense is completely shut down with their perimeter scoring.

I’d start Kleber in the second half. Also sit DJJ, cant have another complete breakdown in the halfcourt offense again.
Like Reply
(04-28-2024, 04:00 PM)JamesConway912 Wrote: Can’t throw games like game 1 and tonight with that little resistance. The must be some serious locker room issues for that to happen twice. Just soft and lazy in two major games.

Gafford has to be taken out of the rotation at this point. Go five out with Kleber in addition to Lively. Gafford is a massive issue with his lack of shooting for the halfcourt spacing. His defense is completely shut down with their perimeter scoring.

I’d start Kleber in the second half. Also sit DJJ, cant have another complete breakdown in the halfcourt offense again.

Kidd?

I have never thought and don’t believe will ever think that his coaching is sufficient to get a championship. Hopefully we won’t get stuck with him just like we did with Avery Johnson back then.
Long time Mavs Fan from Turkey who wakes up in the middle of the night to watch the Mavs games.
Like Reply
PJ has been the main defender being victimized by George. Change the coverage, give him a different look.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HoosierDaddyKid's post:
  • The Jom
Like Reply
Also: what is going in with Exum? He was unstoppable for a while during the regular season now he looks like he’s never made a jumper in his life. 

Just guys crumbling under the pressure. 

Might throw in Omax at this point. He cant miss more shots than the rest of the guys  and he’d at least add some physicality.
Like Reply
They have to cool off at some point don't they?
[-] The following 1 user Likes HoosierDaddyKid's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(04-28-2024, 04:06 PM)JamesConway912 Wrote: Also: what is going in with Exum? He was unstoppable for a while during the regular season now he looks like he’s never made a jumper in his life. 

Just guys crumbling under the pressure. 

Might throw in Omax at this point. He cant miss more shots than the rest of the guys  and he’d at least add some physicality.

Omax would be nice but he is out with a ankle sprain.
Like Reply
I’m a little frustrated that Kidd keeps starting Gafford when it’s clear that Lively has matched up better with Zubac. Let Gafford play the Plumlee minutes.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • MarkAguirreWrathofGod
Like Reply
Love what Jones and Washington have brought to start this half.
Like Reply
Good start
Like Reply
(04-28-2024, 04:09 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I’m a little frustrated that Kidd keeps starting Gafford when it’s clear that Lively has matched up better with Zubac. Let Gafford play the Plumlee minutes.

Ugh ugh ugh. And while it is as clear as day…

Bad coaching is going to cause us years from Luka’s and Kyrie’s career.
Long time Mavs Fan from Turkey who wakes up in the middle of the night to watch the Mavs games.
Like Reply
(04-28-2024, 04:09 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I’m a little frustrated that Kidd keeps starting Gafford when it’s clear that Lively has matched up better with Zubac. Let Gafford play the Plumlee minutes.

Zubac must be close to 90% in shot attempts out of the post when defended by Gafford. At some point there has to be a reaction by the player or the coach. Zubas isnt Jokic. Try something else ffs.
Like Reply
PJ is fighting.
Like Reply
This is…better.
Like Reply
Cut it to 10.
Like Reply
PJ and Jones are balling
Like Reply
Goodness, Kyrie’s touch on those floaters is phenomenal.
Like Reply
(04-28-2024, 04:14 PM)GATA Wrote: PJ and Jones are balling

Sucks that Jones had to exit. Hope he can come back soon.
Like Reply