Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 4 Playoffs 2024: Los Angeles Clippers (1-2) vs Dallas Mavericks (2-1)
Crucial game. Let go Mavs!
[-] The following 1 user Likes MFFL's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply
If Lue and the four hall of famers have an answer today, this might become a series. If not, I can honestly see them giving up and this one ending in 5, despite heading back to LA for the next one.
[-] The following 3 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • BigDirk41, DallasMaverick, fifteenth
Like Reply
(04-28-2024, 10:35 AM)MFFL Wrote: Crucial game. Let go Mavs!

…almost a “must-win”, even?
[-] The following 1 user Likes DallasMaverick's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply
Lets go Mavs! Huge game. A win would almost seal the deal. A loss would be dangerous with next game in LA. Still waiting for Luka to explode offensively, Mavs biggest reserve.
[-] The following 2 users Like omahen's post:
  • fifteenth, KillerLeft
Like Reply
Clippers have ruled out Kawhi according to Shams.

Still ain't going to be easy.
Like Reply
(04-28-2024, 12:56 PM)Winter Wrote: Clippers have ruled out Kawhi according to Shams.

Might be a little harder, tbh.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply
(04-28-2024, 12:56 PM)Winter Wrote: Clippers have ruled out Kawhi according to Shams.

They looked better without him. But I think Mavs looked better in games 2 and 3 because of the changes they made, not because Kawhi played.

Mavs just can't think it will be easier now. That would be their loss. If they play like they did in game 2 and 3, I think they are a far better team.
[-] The following 3 users Like omahen's post:
  • fifteenth, HoosierDaddyKid, KillerLeft
Like Reply
(04-28-2024, 01:05 PM)omahen Wrote: They looked better without him. But I think Mavs looked better in games 2 and 3 because of the changes they made, not because Kawhi played.

Mavs just can't think it will be easier now. That would be their loss. If they play like they did in game 2 and 3, I think they are a far better team.

I'm sure they've been reminded that the only game they lost was when Kawhi didn't play.
Like Reply
(04-28-2024, 01:24 PM)Winter Wrote: I'm sure they've been reminded that the only game they lost was when Kawhi didn't play.
That's all that is to be said.

Keep pushing and stay focused and see how far this will take you.

If they do, chances are good.
Like Reply
[Image: GMLgFEGXsAAyVqf?format=jpg&name=large]
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply
(04-28-2024, 01:33 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: [Image: GMLgFEGXsAAyVqf?format=jpg&name=large]
Instant classic.

Although I liked it a bit more before I found out that he only posed like that staring at the Clippers bench to tease Terrance Mann a bit more. How bold would it have been without the teasing part?! Wink
Like Reply
@MavsPR
Luka Dončić (right knee soreness) will be AVAILABLE for Game 4 against the Clippers.

Tim Hardaway Jr. (right ankle sprain) and Olivier-Maxence Prosper (left ankle sprain) will be OUT.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
They were not good because Kawhi did not play. They relied heavily on PG and Harden and every shot they took just fell insanely in. In any given hot shooting game, the opponent has a very slim chance. I remember the game against the Spurs in which Dirk was injured and Nick Van Exel was red hot and we won. Game 1 was that type of a game. However we have adjusted after that game and Luka should feast on Coffey today. Also, the defensive assignments of PJ, DJJ and J-Green and maybe Exum should be much better without Kawhi.
Long time Mavs Fan from Turkey who wakes up in the middle of the night to watch the Mavs games.
Like Reply
Just because Kawhi is out, they still need to be on their game. I don't expect Paul George to have another 7 pt game either. Look for Powell, Harden, and crazy Russ to assist George in scoring.
Like Reply
(04-28-2024, 11:07 AM)DallasMaverick Wrote: …almost a “must-win”, even?

Yes it is, Doc
Not very astute ^^^^
[-] The following 1 user Likes fifteenth's post:
  • DallasMaverick
Like Reply
(04-28-2024, 01:50 PM)TurkishMFFL Wrote: They were not good because Kawhi did not play. 

I mean, he didn't play much. And PG stunk too. And Westbrook made one shot. And the beard was good for like 10 minutes.
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
Knicks Sixers running late. Anyone know if the game will start on another channel?
Like Reply
(04-28-2024, 02:34 PM)vfromlmf Wrote: Knicks Sixers running late. Anyone know if the game will start on another channel?

The last one was on Bally, but this one doesn’t seem to be.
Like Reply
They didn't wait to start. That sucks
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
Commercials while game is playing
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply