Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 4 Playoffs 2024: Los Angeles Clippers (1-2) vs Dallas Mavericks (2-1)
My Lord, if Lue’s big adjustment is to switch Zubac onto Luka, he’s not gonna have a job for much longer.
Like Reply
Luka getting his second foul 2 minutes in wasn’t on my bingo card.
Like Reply
Well, the refs have clearly decided not to let this game be as physical as the last two. I’m not sure who that benefits, but my guess is that the older, more experienced team will adjust more quickly more quickly.
Like Reply
Just a brutal display of offenses…
Like Reply
(04-28-2024, 03:02 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Well, the refs have clearly decided not to let this game be as physical as the last two. I’m not sure who that benefits, but my guess is that the older, more experienced team will adjust more quickly more quickly.

Harden...
Like Reply
Luka can’t get a call and touch foul and ones on the other end…
[-] The following 1 user Likes SkenfromLMF's post:
  • The Jom
Like Reply
Hated how the Mavs came out. The fouls and missed threes don’t help but thought Luka had the ball way too much.
Like Reply
Clipps came to play.

Those 3’s need to start dropping, and quickly.
Like Reply
Can we get one hot shooting performance from Kyrie and Luka in this series? Worst time of the year for a shooting slump.
Like Reply
(04-28-2024, 03:09 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Hated how the Mavs came out.  The fouls and missed threes don’t help but thought Luka had the ball way too much.

I can’t quite put my finger on what the clippers are doing to cause this, but it seems like he is hesitant in situations where he used to be decisive.
Like Reply
If we can't hit shots and the refs call it tight, we're in trouble.
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
(04-28-2024, 03:09 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Hated how the Mavs came out.  The fouls and missed threes don’t help but thought Luka had the ball way too much.

He's going to have the ball. The only way he knows how to play. He needs to playoff off the ball some and let Kyrie initiate the offense sometime.
Like Reply
These refs are so inconsistent. Don't call fouls on one end and then call touch fouls for Harden and George.
Like Reply
Clippers defense is just too good...I doubt the Mavs offense will ever have a great game in this series.
Like Reply
Need to hit tough shots. PG is doing it right now. Kyrie at least shows up in the 4th. Luka has been in a brutal shooting slump.
Like Reply
Paul George lights out.
Like Reply
So the offense is running through PG and we can’t adjust on defending him… as if the first game never happened. Coaching?
Long time Mavs Fan from Turkey who wakes up in the middle of the night to watch the Mavs games.
Like Reply
Kyrie has been a disaster in the first half in all four games. Also the best Mav in every single 4th quarter. Not sure if I should be happy about his clutch performance or disappointing because he rarely shows how good he can be.
Like Reply
Just awful.

Luka needs to wake up. Playoff basketball. Lazt reach and gave up on play that lead to George wide open three. If he didn’t give up that would have been contested.

So disappointed they are getting punked
Like Reply
If Kawhi misses the rest of the series then the Clippers can win this
Like Reply