Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 3 Playoffs 2024: Los Angeles Clippers (1-1) vs Dallas Mavericks (1-1)
Will Mavs finish the game with 7 guys in double figures?
Like Reply
Kyrie should have subbed in earlier this quarter. still not too late yet.
Like Reply
KD rule. Rip through isn't a shooting foul. Somehow the refs didn't get the memo.
Like Reply
dumbest foul of the season, Kleber
Like Reply
Thank the flat-earth God for Kyrie Irving.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
Kyrie and luka should split the game by half. luka takes care of the first half while the 2nd is on Kyrie.
Like Reply
Great decision to run it out of Harden's hands on that possession.
Like Reply
Outside of the second quarter it feels like the offense has been stuck in the mud for the entire series.
Like Reply
(04-26-2024, 09:12 PM)JamesConway912 Wrote: Outside of the second quarter it feels like the offense has been stuck in the mud for the entire series.

I think they really kinda are a defensive team now. Weird feeling, I know.
Like Reply
Luka flop for PGs 5th foul.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • Lukedoncic
Like Reply
This is the Josh that WE NEED!!!! No looking back, let’s leave Timmie on the bench!
“BE CURIOUS, NOT JUDGMENTAL…”
Like Reply
PJ Washington is the villain this city needed.

I'm so here for it.
[-] The following 3 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • BigDirk41, SleepingHero, soog
Like Reply
The Mavs' defense is SOOOOO freaking good.
Like Reply
Said it after the first game post trade. PJ is the first Mav in the Luka era that has legit all defense impact.
[-] The following 2 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • BigDirk41, KillerLeft
Like Reply
PJ and Green are EVERYWHERE
  • The Jom
Like Reply
(04-26-2024, 09:23 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Said it after the first game post trade. PJ is the first Mav in the Luka era that has legit all defense impact.

...and when he's out there, he elevates the others. Kleber, Lively, Gafford, Green...the team defense is soooo much better than it has been in my lifetime. Even better than 2011, sometimes.
  • Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
(04-26-2024, 09:12 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I think they really kinda are a defensive team now. Weird feeling, I know.

Sure looks like it. Feels wrong lol but I’ll take it. Just long athletic dudes everywhere.
[-] The following 1 user Likes JamesConway912's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(04-26-2024, 09:23 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Said it after the first game post trade. PJ is the first Mav in the Luka era that has legit all defense impact.

I dunno. Lively was first, and he’s looking like the same kind of difference maker from my seat.
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
Like Reply
Imagine what this thing might look like in year 2 of Lively, and after Washington/Gafford get a training camp with the team!
  • Scott41theMavs
Like Reply

Props to the front office for seeing something in PJ that a lot of other NBA analysts seemed to miss. He was rotting in Charlotte.
[-] The following 2 users Like Branduil's post:
  • KillerLeft, soog
Like Reply