Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 3 Playoffs 2024: Los Angeles Clippers (1-1) vs Dallas Mavericks (1-1)
Lets go Mavs! Lets bring that Game 2 energy tonight.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MFFL's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply
LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
Great breakdown of the series by Zach Lowe

https://archive.is/xTrEe
[-] The following 3 users Like MFFL's post:
  • ballsrchr, DallasMaverick, Smitty
Like Reply
(04-26-2024, 08:49 AM)MFFL Wrote: Great breakdown of the series by Zach Lowe

https://archive.is/xTrEe

Very good.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ballsrchr's post:
  • DallasMaverick
Like Reply
[Image: 1783191918903537825_0.jpg?ex=662cc64b&is...eight=1520]
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Mavs +11 in Luka’s 88 minutes. They’re -20 in his 8 minutes off the floor.

We could see Luka play all 48 tonight.

For me, I kind of know what I’m going to get from Luka and Kai. I’m excited to see if some of the “others” can step up just a little on the offensive end now that they’re at home.

Exum hasn’t really had his welcome to the series moment yet. I’d love for him to get going tonight and really open this thing up on offense.

With Tim out, you have him and Green as the only G/wings off the bench. So, I’m putting in the call. This will be an A+ Exum game!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Smitty's post:
  • The Jom
Like Reply
No need to worry, everyone. I'll be watching again tonight, just like I watched Game 2.
[-] The following 5 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • DallasMaverick, dirkfansince1998, MarkAguirreWrathofGod, MFFL, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
(04-26-2024, 10:16 AM)Smitty Wrote: Mavs +11 in Luka’s 88 minutes. They’re -20 in his 8 minutes off the floor.

We could see Luka play all 48 tonight.

For me, I kind of know what I’m going to get from Luka and Kai. I’m excited to see if some of the “others” can step up just a little on the offensive end now that they’re at home.

Exum hasn’t really had his welcome to the series moment yet. I’d love for him to get going tonight and really open this thing up on offense.

With Tim out, you have him and Green as the only G/wings off the bench. So, I’m putting in the call. This will be an A+ Exum game!

For younger players, or players with no playoff experience, I think it's easy to freeze under the pressure of the moment.  

But as the series progresses, those "rookies" get more and more comfortable.  

It seems like PJ, Lively, and Green all had significantly better performances in game 2 than 1.

...and let's not discount the comfort level of playing in front of a home crowd, with officiating that leans your direction. 

So, I'm with you.  Looking forward to some really solid performances from the supporting cast.
[-] The following 2 users Like DallasMaverick's post:
  • MarkAguirreWrathofGod, Smitty
Like Reply
(04-26-2024, 01:29 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: No need to worry, everyone. I'll be watching again tonight, just like I watched Game 2.

Where do we need to send the Venmo?
Like Reply
(04-26-2024, 01:45 PM)DallasMaverick Wrote: Where do we need to send the Venmo?

I will invoice the community after about 15 more wins.
[-] The following 3 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • DallasMaverick, MFFL, Smitty
Like Reply
That's right, one down, fifteen to go! Let's go Mavs!!!
Like Reply
(04-26-2024, 03:36 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: That's right, one down, fifteen to go! Let's go Mavs!!!

Dang.  

Doesn't seem that hard, when you put it like that.
Like Reply
@GrantAfseth
Daniel Gafford (back spasms) will be a game-time decision using a warmup to determine his status. He was considered questionable to play to begin today.

@GrantAfseth
Jason Kidd mentioned the possibility of Dwight Powell or Markieff Morris getting playing time if Daniel Gafford cannot play in Game 3.

Could Powell or Morris play if Gafford does?: "No."
Like Reply
@MavsPR

Daniel Gafford (back spasms) will be AVAILABLE for Game 3 against the Clippers.

Tim Hardaway Jr. (right ankle sprain) and Olivier-Maxence Prosper (left ankle sprain) will be OUT.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Smitty's post:
  • The Jom
Like Reply
gafford was apparently not in his best form for the first two games, he got bullied by Zubac on both ends maybe it had something to do with his injury. some playing time from Powell and Morris wouldn't be bad I think, even if gafford is available. especially Morris he has been reserved the whole regular season now it's time to unleash his thuggish play with home court officiating. plus their experience should also help.
Like Reply
(04-26-2024, 05:53 PM)Smitty Wrote: @MavsPR

Daniel Gafford (back spasms) will be AVAILABLE for Game 3 against the Clippers.

Tim Hardaway Jr. (right ankle sprain) and Olivier-Maxence Prosper (left ankle sprain) will be OUT.

This Gaff fella seems like a really, really good teammate.
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
Like Reply
stupid overtime. cant watch the mavs game
Like Reply
Kawhi grabbed him!
Like Reply
Zubac and Gafford exchanging baskets.
Like Reply
(04-26-2024, 07:21 PM)donzingis38 Wrote: stupid overtime. cant watch the mavs game

Yeah f*** Carlisle and his EC garbage team of FT chokers.
Like Reply